Chapter 1- Who are we?

Start from the beginning

"Daebak! What? 3 million dollars? Are you serious Jimin-ah?" Sugas asked while wipping the alcohol spilled on his shirt. The other members are stilk laughing on Suga's reaction.

"Take it or leave it. Yoy know me, i can't make a good house with a small amount of money." Jimin says while drinking his sujo.

Looking at the other boys, Namjoon approved the amount of the house.

"OK, Call!" Namjoon said.

"What?!" The boys protested looking unbelievably at Namjoon and Jimin who is laughing.

"Oh, common, it's our house anyway. This can be our proof of hardwork." Namjoon insisted trying to convince his friends to agree with him.

"430,000 thousand each. Deal or no Deal?" Jimin added.

Suga: Call!
Hooseok: Call!
Jungkook: Call!
Jin: Call!
Namjoon: Call!
Jimin: Call!

Taehyung is still hesitant since the amount is quite big.

"Hey! What took you so long to answer?" Jin irritatingly asked his friend.

"Knowing Taehyung, the amount is too big for him." Jimin teasingly added.

"It's not that big though. You can have a share of that house with just 430,000 thousand dollars." Hooseok explained.

"Okay, call!" Taehyung sighed as he agrees with tge rest of the boys.

The night is full of fun. Laughing, dancing, and singing. This is them. A 7 happy boys. About to celebrate their 15th year of friendship with a new house.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

Jungkook wiped his tears as he remembers everything. His sadness was interrupted by a sudden call from an unexpected person.

Seulgi Noona

Jungkook: Hello?

Seulgie: Yah! Jungkook!

Jungkook: What do you want?

Seulgi: Don't be so rude Kookie, I just wanted to ask you if you ever tried to contact Jimin?

Jungkook: I have all the reasons to be mad and rude to you, Noona. After all it's all your fault.

Seulgi: I know Kookie, and I am so sorry for it but I just wanted to talk to Jimin to explain my side.

Jungkook: Your side? What else do you want to explain, Noona? You have Jin hyung now, and you already broke Jimin hyung's heart. You ruined everything. What else do you want,huh? It's too late, Noona. Now, i don't know where to find my hyung. So please back off. Stop this is you still have a little respect or pitty for him.

Jungkook ended the call not letting her to talk and bother him about Jimin. His anger to Seulgi will never be gone even if she prepares bunch of explanations. She ruined everything, Jimin's trust, love, Jimin's relationship with Jin, and his brothers  to be clearer, Seulgi flirted to Jin when she is in a relationship with Jimin.

It's her intention, actually, she doesn't love Jimin, she just use his affection to her to get close to Jin.
Jin is innocent, he did not want to hurt his brother because he knows how Jimin loves the girl but Seulgi is so persistent. She took advantage of Jin when thet were drunk and slep with hin. The worst thing is, she got pregnant.

Jimin is so happy knowing that he is going to be a father but least he expect, it's not his. Jin already explained his side, but Jimin is too hurt. He is devastated so he quited his job and cancelled all his offers from big companies. He felt betrayed by his  girlfriend who cheated on him with his best friend, got depressed and now, he is nowhere to be found.

Everything is falling especially for Jungkook. It is too hard for him to accept their situation because of all the members, he values their friendship the most. They are his family, his hyungs are the only ones who left to him since his family died from the planecrash. Now, he doesn't know how to keep the remaining treasure he has in life.

=========================
Hello guys,  here is the short first chapter of the story.  I hope you understand how it goes..

Don't be mad at me using Seulgi in this chapter,  it's just a fanfic.. 

Please vote and comment if you have something to reccomend or ask something ..

See you in the next chapter 😘😘