WET

Sasha jabs her elbow into my ribs making me jump, "Rude much" she hisses.

I roll my eyes, she has no idea who Jason is or the history between us. I don't have nearly enough patience to make friendly small talk with him right now. Im actually considering stabbing him with my knock off gucci heels.

"Its ok, i guess i deserve that" he says with a smirk.

My eyes are possessed today, I roll my eyes again. Hes finding it amusing the bastard.

" Can get you both a drink"

"No" i snap.

"Grey goose martini please" Sasha says with a smile before giving me a warning look.

"You dont even like grey goose martinis" i say as Jason heads to the bar.

"Yes i do, its just not my drink of choice"

"Then why order it?

"Its classy, he doesn't look like the type to order a sex on the beach" she jokes.

"Him pay for sex , never" i comment under my breath.

"Sash i really hate this guy, hes an asshole" i announce.

Sasha turns and looks him over "no he seems nice"

"I promise hes not"

Before i can delve into further details he returns holding a 3 glasses, he gives sasha her drink before he holds his hand out to me. Begrudgingly i take it, i notice its a glass of champagne. Thats al i have ever drank around him so he doesnt know my usual drink.

"Thank you" my mother unfortunatly taught me manners so i cant pour the drink over his head as much as i would love to.

"How have you been"

"Didnt my brothers warning work, im sure he told you stay away from me" i reply calmly. I dont look at him as i speak, my mother would be mortified at my rude behaviour.

"Your brother doesn't scare me"

" What about my mother, i could always set her on you"

Jason grimaces before he lets out a laugh " your mother scares me to death but remember she likes me so shes not a threat"

"She will be a threat if i tell her you treat me like a hooker and embarassed me in front of a busy resteraunt " i say calmly . Ive hit a nerve, his face twitches. He knows just how bad he would look if my family knew how he had behaved.

He runs his hands through his hair and exhales deeply "look savannah im sorry, i really am. Theres no excuse for the way i treat you but ive been stressed at work"

"This is the dick who left the money on the nightstand" Sasha yells as she finally clicks on.

I nod, Jason looks at the ground. He almost looks ashamed.

"You pig" she says angrily before she pours the remainder of her drink over his head. I look around and everyone is staring at us, we have truly caused a scene. I can't bare to look up at Jason, he must be so mad. Im surprised when i hear him start to laugh.

I sneak a glance and find his face is alight with humour, Sasha looks as surprised as i do.

"I deserved that, can we call the troops off and make friends he asks" waving a white bar napkin in the air.

I cant contain the giggler that escapes me. I nod as does Sasha.

" ok " i agree as i outstretch my hand. He shakes it firmly and laughs again.

"Excuse me ladies i think i need to go to the bathroom and freshen up"

Im relived that he finds the whole thing ammuisng, i think if it were the other way artfound i would have gone crazy. I cant really stay mad at him now, maybe i should listen to what he has to say.