Brady bunch

All the girls comment on my hair as I walk into the dressing room. Chastity catches my attention as I walk past , her hands are on her naked breasts as she looks in the full length mirror.

"What are you doing"

"I'm thinking of having my tits done, Derek said there small" she replies.

"Dereks a dick, your tits are fine"

Derek picks the perfect moment to walk in, "Yes Derek is a dick but he's also your boss who won't think twice about firing your fat ass"

I push chastity away from the mirror and examine my butt, "it looks bigger, great the squats are working"

"It's still not as big as your mouth, now stop running it and get ready your on stage in twenty. It's quite so you better shake your ass for your tips Martha Brady"

"Who"

"The Brady bunch,the blonde hair" he explains pointing at my head.

"You like it" I run my fingers through my golden locks.

"I've seen worse" he shrugs before leaving.

I give his back the one finger salute as he leaves. He really is a dick but he does have a place in my heart.

I dress in my sailor outfit and head towards the stage, my music starts. I walk on to the stage and see that Derek wasn't lying it really is dead. I count 5 men, 2 I recognise as small tippers. I buck my hips and dance removing my clothes as I go. When the music stops I'm in just my stockings and thong, I scurry to grab the few tips I have before going back behind the curtain.

"It's like a morgue, I've only made $50. It's gonna be a long night girls"

It really was the whole night dragged by, I did something I don't do regularly I drank on the job. Vodka was the only thing numbing the boredom. I had only 1 private Dance the whole night and that was to greasy Garry. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. Being a stripper isn't all exotic and exciting like you see in film. Garry is morbidly obese with balding grey hair and wandering hands. I must have moved his hands at least ten times in the short dance, his large stomach moved as his breath quickened. His breathing was so loud it was almost a grunt, it so wasn't worth the $30 I made. He didn't even tip.

Not all days we made bank, with only an hour until the end of my shift I had under $200. I would get paid more working in fast food.

"Argh I cant deal, this is so boring." I complain as we walk around the bar. 6 of us girls to only 3 men who aren't spending money, the occasionally throw a few dollars on stage but that's all.

"I have something that could make the night more enjoyable" Hillary says pulling a small plastic bag from her garter.

"Is that what I think it is" Gemma asks, I'm too stunned to speak.

"If you think it's flour then no, but if you think it's grade A coke then you would be right" Hillary smiles and shakes the little baggy proudly.

Gemma, Hillary and Chastity scoop the white powder up with their nails before putting it under their noses and snorting.

Hillary scoops a second lot and brings her hand over to me, she gives me an expectant look. "Your turn"

"No it's ok, I'm not that bored. I like my nose as it is thanks"

"It's only a bit of coke" Hillary says casually.

"Like I said I like my nose, I'll pass thanks" I won't be pressured into doing something I don't want to do. It's not as though I'm judging them but I'm just not interested in putting poison in my body.