Chapter 13: Meeting

Chapter 13: Meeting

Jai's P.O.V.

I sit here with Luke at the visiting cafeteria waiting for my arrival to come.

The police stand in the corner talking about some football game that I could care less about.

"Why is he late? He should have been here ten minutes ago"I slam my hand on the table making Luke jump a little in his seat.

"I don't know, I told him to be here by three"He says. I roll my eyes and sigh.

Just then, my arrival walks in.

A police officer approaches him. My arrival points to our table and the officer nods and let's him come in the cafeteria fully. He walks over to our table and takes a seat.

"What took you so long?"I ask him.

"Sorry, I had to drop my daughter off at home with my wife before coming here"He tells me.

"Nice to know, but you have another daughter that I'm trying to get and win back. Now I want you to enter Ariana's life again, that's the reason we flew you down here"I tell him.

"What? I can't do that"He says.

"Why?"I ask. "Because she will hate me. And so will her mother"He says.

"I don't care, I need to throw her off track"I say.

"Where's your father? Does he know about this?"He asks me.

"He's in his jail cell. They only allowed one of us to come out to the visiting cafeteria. Why do you need to speak to him?"I ask harshly.

"Well, he's the one who forced me into faking my death, I think he should be the one to talk to me about this. I can't believe you want me to enter Ariana's life again. If I do that, that will crush her"He says.

"That's the point dumbass, now Luke here will call you on further instructions and when I want this to happen"I hiss at him.

"What if I don't do what you want?"He asks.

"Then you can say goodbye to your precious daughter Emily"I smile at him and notice fear behind his eyes.

"That is all for today, hope to see you soon"I smile at him again.

Luke and him stand up and walk out. An officer escorts me back to my jail cell.

I take out the picture that sits in my pocket. Luke gave this to me a few weeks ago and all I do is stare at it.

I take a seat on the jail cell bench and look down at the picture of Ariana in my hands.

She's smiling for some photoshoot she had to do for a magazine.

"We will be together very soon my darling. We will live happily ever after"I smile down at the picture and kiss her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys! I know this chapter was short and I know your probably so confused. Answers will come soon.

I want to let you know that I will probably do another update today! Yay double update.

And I will also tell you that it will be a cliffhanger. I'll probably update the next part of the chapter tomorrow.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘