Chapter 33: Negative

Luke's P.O.V.

"Thank you guys for coming"Ariana embraces me and Andy in a hug as soon as we walk through the front door.

"Just us today?"Andy asks her.

"Yep, I actually wanted to sit down and talk with you guys"She says and leads us to the kitchen. We all sit down at the table, me being closer to her.

I know I'm the one working for Jai, so he can get Ariana back, but sometimes I wish I was fighting for her. She just looks so beautiful in her sweatpants and her messy bun. Just makes me want to kiss her right here on the spot.

"Is everything alright? I heard about Jai and his father escaping jail the other day. I would have called but I just thought you guys needed some space"I lie to her.

"Yea, it's been a hectic couple days, that's for sure"She sighs and it takes everything in my body not to just spill out the truth. She looks so exhausted and tired, and it makes me upset.

"Where are the girls and Justin?"Andy asks.

"They are all still sleeping. It's only 9:30, it's been rough so I just let them sleep in. I'm usually always up early anyways"She answers him.

"How are you though?"I ask her and she stares up at me. "Life could be better, again it's just been really hectic and rough around here"She says and I place a hand on her leg.

She smiles up at me and surprisingly takes my hand in hers.

"We'll always be here for you"I smile back at her and she nods.

"Anyways"She finally moves her hand, which makes me want to just grab it again, "I really need you guys to be around here more. I haven't talked to Justin about this yet, but I want you guys to move in. You know, just until they catch Jai and his father"She explains.

"Oh, umm, okay, that shouldn't be a bad plan"Andy nods his head.

"Yea, it's just, I think we will all feel more safe knowing you guys are here, protecting us. Even though we have a whole bunch of security systems in the house, you can never be too safe"She chuckles.

"I don't mind, do you?"Andy turns to me. "Nope, not at all"I nod.

"Perfect, We'll probably talk with Brian and James too, so they can also move in. All I have to do is talk with Justin"She says and right at that moment Justin walks into the kitchen, shirtless.

Great, how can I or Jai ever compete with him. He is everywhere, and I'm sure Ariana is loving this view, unlike me.

"Tell me about what?"Justin asks and steps up to the table. He gives Ariana a quick kiss.

"Well, I invited them over to talk about staying with us until they catch Jai and his father. They would move in and be extra help. They will be on extra security duty and be able to protect us"She says. I notice Justin cringe at her words.

"Umm, A-Ariana, can I speak with you privately for a moment please?"He asks and grabs her hands. He leads her out of the kitchen, so we won't be able to hear their conversation.

Ariana's P.O.V.

"Okay, what the hell?"Justin whisper yells at me. "What do you mean what the hell?"I ask him.

"Are you serious? You want them to move in with us! So they can protect us!"He puts quotation marks for the word protect.

"Yes, they are our security guards and this will help me and the girls feel a little more safe in the house"I admit to him.