Chapter 37: Kidnapped Again

Justin's P.O.V.

I stand in the center of a field. I hear giggles and laughter. Ariana's laughter.

"Justin"I hear her call out my name. I turn around only to lock my eyes on her. She is beautiful as she stands there, in a white summer dress. It flows around her, the wind blowing it. It blows through her long hair. She flutters her eyes at me and laughs again.

"Come and catch me"Her soft voice speaks and she begins running away from me. Her laughter filling the whole world.

I run after her, and she looks back, behind at me. Her smile so wide.

I reach her and wrap my arms around her waist, spinning her in the air, making her laugh even more, uncontrollably.

I put her down and kiss her pink lips. We move in sync, and I savor her taste. She smells like strawberries.

She breaks away, and looks up at me. I stare deep down at her big brown orbs.

I take her hand in mine, and we both walk through the field, with huge smiles on our faces.

"You mean everything to me Justin"She tells me and leans her head on my shoulder.

"You mean everything to mean too princess"I pull her into my chest, hugging her for a few minutes.

"Don't leave me"She says and I furrow my eyebrows. "I would never leave you"I lift her chin to look back up at me.

"Please don't leave me, stay with me"She says and her hands leave mine. She begins backing away, holding her hand out to me.

"Please"She begins crying, and she keeps going farther and farther away from me. "Ariana, stop!"I yell and try to catch up to her again.

Only this time, I can't. Because she fades away from my sight, only leaving a memory of what once stood before me only seconds before.

My eyes start to open, and I look up at the bare, white ceiling in front of me. I tilt my head and notice I'm in a hospital bed.

Ariana, sits next to me, beside the bed with her head down, asleep.

"A-Ariana"I barely whisper, happy that she's here in my presence, and not gone like a memory. Glad that it was only a dream.

She still lays asleep, so I slowly move my hand and touch her arm. I shake it lightly, and she slowly wakes up.

She flutters her eyes open, and yawns. She notices I'm awake and gasps, her eyes widening.

"Justin! Your finally awake!"She's hugging me. I try and wrap my arms around her, but can't cause I feel weak.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes. "I thought I was gonna lose you"She cries.

"Never, baby"I motion her in for another attempt at a hug. I lightly kiss her cheek.

"W-what happened?"I ask her. "Why am I here?"

"B-because they shot you. The doctors said that it was very close to your heart, and they weren't sure If you were gonna wake up or not"She explains. Everything begins to come back to me.

"How long was I out?"I ask her. "Almost two days"She answers me.

I begin remembering what happened. The two intruders in our house, and how one of them were holding Isabelle.