The act 4

The next day I woke up earlier than usual, I couldn't get back to sleep so I just decided to get up and get ready, I wanted to look like I was trying to impress my new "boyfriend"

The next day I woke up earlier than usual, I couldn't get back to sleep so I just decided to get up and get ready, I wanted to look like I was trying to impress my new "boyfriend". So I chose to wear this:

And did my hair like this:

And my makeup:

I went downstairs to see my parents sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee

I went downstairs to see my parents sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. "Hey mom, dad" I greeted my parents. "Hey sweetie" my mom replied, my dad nodded his head. "You look lovely who are you dressed up for, huh? Is it a boy? Is he cute? Is he single?" My mom began bombarding me with questions. "Mom! Calm down. I just decided to look nice today." I said as I sat on the couch in the living room and opening my phone. "Okay then, do you want anything to eat?" She asked. "No thanks I'm not hungry."

Once Anthony and Payton came to pick me up I ran out to their car and got in. Payton looked a little mad but I ignored it for a little while because he's probably just tired or something. Tuesdays are the worst for him because he has boring classes. "Loving the fit by the way!" Anthony complimented my dress to break the silence. "Awh thanks!" I thanked him. He has always been into fashion, wether it's guys or girls clothes. "Is that for Kio by any chance?" He asked. "Maybe" I said pretending to look innocent. "Well if I want this to work then I have to make it look true" I shrugged. When we got to school everyone was, yet again, looking at me, but I decided to brush it off and go find Kio. I said bye to Anthony and Payton and walked into the dreaded building.

When I found Kio, I saw him by his locker with his friends; Jaden, Bryce and Griffin. Thank god Josh wasn't there. I walked over to them and went straight to Kio as I hadn't met the others properly, I just knew their names.

"Hiya" I said in my 'Welshie way' "oh, hey babe" Kio said putting his arm around me. The way he called me babe just made me feel happy, wait what? What am I thinking! I thought. I shook the idea from my head. "Guys, this is my girl, Katie-Jayne Griffiths" Kio introduced me. My girl I love it. Wait no I don't! Argh! What's wrong with me today? "Hiya" I said again giving them a little wave. "Hey" they all said in unison. "Babe, this is Jaden, Bryce and Griffin." He said, pointing at each of them when he said their names. "Yeah I remember, I have math with Jaden and bio with Griffin and Bryce." I replied. "Oh yeah that's right" Jaden said. We talked for a little longer until Josh walked up to us, oh great Josh is here! I thought. "Hey guys, who's the shortie?" He asked looking me up and down. It made me feel very self conscious. "Josh, this is my girlfriend, Katie-Jayne." Kio told him, he sounded a little pissed at first. "Yeah, we've met actually." He said. "Have we? Well, if we have I don't remember." I replied playing the 'hard to get because I have a fake boyfriend and I really like you' act.

"Oh you don't?" He sounded taken aback by that. Was I supposed to know what he was talking about? "You should" I'm
guessing that's my answer. "It was at that party"

"I go to loads of parties, I'm not going to remember one specific one." I replied. "It was Noel's party, my girl got drunk and was being all nice to you and I came up to you both and had a conversation with you, then took her home. Remember now?" He asked, irritated. He doesn't say "my girl" the way Kio does.

I just wanted to annoy him more for some stupid reason. "Nah, I remember Nessa talking to me but not you, I never actually see yous together out of school" I replied. ("Yous" is just something I say lol) "yous?" Bryce asked. "It's a thing we say where I'm from, sorry" I chuckled. "Okay well, your loss if you don't remember. Anyway, is there practice tonight? I wasn't told." He changed the conversation and asked the boys something.

I got a phone call from my mum a little into the conversation with the boys, I answered it. "Helo?" I answered in Welsh. "Sut mae o? Ydy o'n ciwt? Be ydy ei enw? Lle mae'n byw?" (How is he? Is he cute? What's his name? Where does he live?) My mum bombarded me with questions. "Mam! Arafwch i lawr! Dydw i ddim wedi edrych fel hwn i rywyn! Dwi dim ond eisio edrych yn del heddiw, ond os ti agen gwbod rydw i yn gweld rywyn and mae enw ydy Kio a dim ond un dydd mae o wedi bod! Dwi angen mynd oherwydd dwi angen mynd yn ol i nhw. Peidiwch dweud i dad eto os gwelwch un dda? Gweld chi ar ôl ysgol, iawn?" (Mum! Slow down! I dont look like this for someone! I just wanted to look pretty today, but if you must know i am seeing someone and his name is Kio and its only been a day! I have to go because I have to get back to them. Please to tell dad? See you after school, okay?) I replied. "Ydw, dweud wrth i bob dim pan ti'n dod adref" (yes, tell me everything when you get home) she said "caru chi!" (Love you) I said "caru chi hefyd!" (Love you too) she replied and I hung up.

I turned back around and I saw them all staring at me open mouthed, even Kio. "Beth?" (What?) I asked, still in Welsh accidentally. "Sorry. I meant 'what?'" I corrected myself. "What language was that?" Griffin asked. "Oh you didn't know I'm Welsh?" I laughed. "I lived in Wales most of my life, Welsh is my first language" I told them. "Hmm, adorable and bilingual, I like it." Kio said putting his arms around me.

After that, the bell rang for first period and we wall went to our classes, but before me and him parted ways, Kio pulled me close and whispered in my ear "good job" and kissed me on the cheek, and walked away.

I walked into my class and sat next to Anthony, who had saved a seat for me, and I filled him in on all the tea I had about the conversation with Josh, the call with my mum and how I was congratulated by simply letting someone flirt with me.

My life is a little messed up as it is, but it's about to get a whole lot messier! But don't worry, it's all part of the act...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Heyyy hope you liked it! Also I wrote this at like midnight-ish soooo 😂 it's probably messed but yeh.

Comment your thought and/or requests yes I take requests, but depends on what they are 😉😂

Word count: 1197

Wow that's a lot aha

Hit thats star for more ⭐️