The act 11

I decided to talk to him, we had free period together fourth period so we went and sat on a bench outside

I decided to talk to him, we had free period together fourth period so we went and sat on a bench outside. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. "Of course." He replied turning to me.

I took a deep breath. "I think that this," I said pointing to him and then myself "should end." "Why?" He looked at me with confused eyes. "Look, I've began to develop feelings for you, and if this went on, it wouldn't be fair, to you, to me. I would treat it like a real relationship when deep down I know that it isn't. I'm sorry. It's just not fair to either of us. It's okay if you don't feel the same way, I have a very good history of keeping things to myself and I-" he cut me off by kissing me.

It was a long, passionate and meaningful kiss. "You're such an idiot." Kio laughed.

"Excuse me?" I chuckled. "I've loved you from the beginning! I did this so that you would maybe catch feelings, and if you didn't it would've just been fun. I wanted it to be like your favourite movie!" He explained.

"You remembered?" I asked in awe. "Of course I did, the day we met, you forced me Anthony and Payton to watch 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'. The guys fell asleep and after the movie we just talked for hours about anything and everything, how could I not remember when you told me about the first day you met Anthony? Or when we went to the park and you tried to teach me how to do a roundhouse and we ended up in the emergency room because I broke my finger?" He laughed. I began to tear up.

"You're such a dork." I replied and kissed him again.

He broke the kiss "so what do you say we make this real huh?" He asked. I held up my arm and showed the bracelet he gave me, "today the world, tomorrow the universe." He said remembering our first date.

"I love you." I told him looking deep into his eyes. "I love you too, more than anything, or anyone in this world." He replied.

We decided to tell our friends about everything, from when Kio and I met, to when he told me he loved me.

I was scared to tell Nessa and Josh incase they reacted badly, but they seemed okay with it, Nessa was even exited about it. She said that she felt like she was in a movie. Josh didn't really say much about it, just that he was sorry if he made me feel like I had to be with Kio to win him over but, he was blinded by love and I totally get that, I mean, I am now too.

I was still practically harassed by Tilly for a few weeks, but then Avani and I decided to give her a taste of us Welshies.

Now, it is 15 years later, we are 31 years old, I married the man of my dreams and we had two of the most amazing children possible named Lillie and Dani.

we love each other more and more everyday. We want to grow old together and we plan on fulfilling that dream.

The End

Roll the credits folks! 😂
I hope you liked that story!

I don't know who to write a story for next so comment who from the sway house I should do my next story on?

Word count: 621

Love y'all thank you so much for all the love!! See you in the next story!

P.s the next story is going to be in this book x

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

*insert end credits of movie here*