Monophobia 7

💥BANG💥

💥BANG💥

Who did she shoot? Was anyone hurt? Did she miss?

Those are the questions flowing through your head right now I bet.

The answer is here.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

She began to uncuff me and I saw Kio sneaking up behind her. She let me go and heard him she turned around and...

💥!BANG!💥

...and before you could say "who was hurt?" I jumped in front of Kio protecting him from the gunshot, the bullet hitting me instead of him. I fell to the floor and they all rushed to my side.

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

3rd person p.o.v

It was a bright summers day, but a gloomy one too. All of the boys were standing in black clothing, crying and staring down at her gravestone. Jaden knelt down and ran his hand along it. "Please come back to em y/n" he sniffed. "You're not done yet, please, don't leave me. I'll be alone" Josh knelt down next to him "we'll miss her but she won't me hurting where she is Jaden, she's okay up there." He said. "Yeah, she's probably looking down at us now, laughing at how dumb we look, crying." Bryce laughed through tears. "She saved my life, I didn't even get to thank her for it" Kio added guiltily.

"She's not leaving me yet, no! I love you too much, y/n come back to me please come back" Jaden practically screamed crying and josh hugged him as he repeated the words "come back to me"

Katie's p.o.v

My eyes opened, I tried to sit up but it was too painful. I looked to my side and saw Jaden. "Jay?" I got his attention. "Y/n, your awake!" He said surprised. "What happened?" I asked.

"You saved my life" Kio said from the other side of the room. "Thank you, so much"

"Well, you do the same for me, I think, probably not seeing as ur kind of a little bitch" I joked. "And there she is" Jaden said. "Where's Mads?" I asked quickly. "She's gone, the cops got her, she'll be in jail for a while now" Jaden reassured me. "I'll go get the nurse and the guys" Kio said. Tapping my leg carefully.

"Oh, I'm so happy to se that smile" I said looking at Jaden. "Those eyes are a godsend" he replied running his thumb along my cheek.

"Oh good you're awake" the nurse interrupted our moment...

Timeskip to when y/n could go home

I could walk without any help, I still had stitches in my face and a few cuts and bruises but only one noticeable scar, just under my eye.

I'm so happy I'm alive, and I'm so happy that Kio is okay too, he's been so sweet to me, he already was but he'll always ask if I'm okay, or ask if I need anything and he'll randomly thank me for what I did.

It got to summer and I was able to swim, we all decided to all go for a swim. I wore a baby blue bikini and Jaden matched with me, baby blue trunks not a bikini. (Hah, I'm not funny) we were all swimming, jumping in, splashing each other and some of us went in the hot tub and filmed a never have I ever video.

Just before summer time someone else was added to the house, his name is Quinton Griggs, he became friends with us all really quickly. We'd always tease him about how he dyed his hair, because he looks a lot like Jaden.

"Never have I ever copied my friends style and/or look" Josh said while we were filming. We all made Quinton put a finger down. "Not as adorable though" I added. Jaden hummed in response and kissed my head.

This is the best year I've had in a long time, I'm not alone anymore. No longer do I have to deal with my...

...Monophobia

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Heyo!

Hope you enjoyed this story!

Oh, the end by the way 😂

Word count:705

Hit that star for more x

I need more requests I have some ideas.

Should I do a Quinton story next? Or someone else? I will get around to everyone I promise!

Love y'all x