The act 10

Everyone was waiting for Anthony and Avani to get to school at their meet up spot and they were all so excited

Anthony and Avani walked into school hand in hand and I was so happy. Avani spotted me and we ran to each other and hugged really tightly. "Oh my god Avani I've missed you!" I squealed excitedly. "I've missed you too!" She replied.

"This is Josh and his girlfriend Nessa, Jaden, Bryce, Griffin and my boyfriend Kio" I introduced her to everyone. "Omg you have a boyfriend?" She said surprised "yeah" I replied nervously as I had never lied to her before, she's been my best friend since we were three years old! Kio swung his arm around me. We carried on our day as usual and at lunch we sat at our regular table, but there wasn't enough room for all of us.

"Oh no, I have to stand up." I pouted as everyone else sat down. "Or" Kio began pulling my down to sit on his lap, "you can just... sit... here." And kissed me.

It felt different to the other times, it felt real, it felt like... I was in love.

Oh dear god! I thought. I began to panic. "Uh e-excuse me a second I-I need to go t-to the bathroom." I stuttered an excuse to leave, I speed-walked out of the cafeteria, as I got though the doors I started running. I ran to the furthest girls bathroom from the cafeteria in case anyone came to look for me.

I burst in, luckily there was no one there. I put my back against the wall and slid down, I pulled my knees up and hugged them into my chest and put my head down.

I began to cry. What do I do? I think I'm falling for him! I thought. I hate this! What if he doesn't feel the same? My head was full of "what if this" and "what if that" until I heard someone walk in. I quickly stood up but kept my head down and tried to walk out but the person that walked in stopped me and I looked up.

It was Avani, she looked at me with confused eyes, I couldn't hold it in, I had to, I just burst into tears once again. She pulled me into a really tight hug. "What's wrong babe?" Avani asked. I calmed down a little and told her everything, from when I liked Josh to right now.

"Oh my god" Avani said. "See! Even you don't know what to do with this! You always know what to do!" I yelled and began to breathe a little heavier.

"Katie, sweetie, calm down." Avani saw that I started having a panic attack. I used to get them all of the time back home, it's another reason why we moved. "I-I can't b-breathe" I tried to say through fast breaths. I think Avani forgot what to do though.

She grabbed her phone and called Anthony to help. After about a minute we heard banging on the door "VANI, ITS ME!" Anthony yelled through the door. "Just come in!" She yelled back.

Anthony ran in and sat inform of me. He grabbed my hands. "Katie, shhh, it's okay. Look at me!" He said. I did as he said. "Focus on my voice okay?" He told me. I tried but it was so difficult. "A-Anthony I-I can't!" I yelled between breaths again. "Okay this is more intense than any other ones. Go get Kio!" Anthony told Avani. "Why?" She asked. "Just go! Please!" Ant said.

She left as Anthony tried and tried to calm me down but it just wasn't working.

Kio ran in looking really worried. "Hey, shh, I'm here" he said siting next to me and holding my hand.

He was the last person I needed. But he actually helped. Then he kissed me again, ugh oh no not again! I thought but then I stopped.

My breathing had slowed down and I was able to move. He helped me up and we looked at each other. "Thank you" I thanked him. He nodded in response "I'm just glad that you're okay."

"How did you do that?" Avani asked. "Uh, I read once that holding your breath can stop a panic attack, so when I kissed her, she held her breath." He replied.

I looked at him funny. "What?" He laughed. "You've watched Teen Wolf haven't you?" I asked. "Maybe..." he replied looking from side to side innocently. "Oh my god!" Avani giggled, excitedly. "Marry this mans!"

// || || || || || || \\
Hiya!

Hope you like it!

Almost at 1k!😆

Word count: 788

Hit that star for more ⭐️ x