Monophobia 5

After a while Mads pulled me aside, she looked a little angry

After a while Mads pulled me aside, she looked a little angry. "Mads what wro-" she cut my off by slapping me straight across the face. "Shit! People have gotta start letting me finish my sentences!" I yelled.

"What's up?" We heard Jaden yell from the living room. "Tell him it's nothing" Mads told me. I sighed and yelled back "oh it's nothing, we're just messing about!" and I gave her a dirty look.

"You're going to stay away from him." She said. "Or, what?" I replied slowly stepping closer. "Or I'll rip you to shreds!" She said, instantly regretting it. "Hah" I laughed. "you don't scare me Mads, you're not brave enough to even lay a finger on me after I tell Jay" (btw u call him Jay) "you are not telling Jaden! If you do I'l-" she was cut off my Jaden walking home to us.

He put his arm around my shoulders "hey what's up? Oh was this a girl talk? Do you want me to leave?" He questioned. "No you can stay, Mass why don't you tell Jaden what you just told me?" I smiled.

"I, uh, I was just saying that, uh, I needed to borrow some makeup!" She stuttered. "Really? Wow that's not what I heard. I heard you threatening me." I replied. "What? What did you say?" Jaden blurted.

"Do you want to tell him or should I?" I asked crossing my arms. She looked down at her feet. I turned to Jaden and told him. "She said that if I don't stay away from you then she will rip me to shreds and she slapped me." I said and walked away. "Wait" Jaden tried to grab my hand but missed. "I'll be upstairs okay?" I told everyone. They said okay and Jaden told me he'd be up in a second.

Once I got upstairs I ran into Jadens room then to his bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the floor with my back to the door. I pulled my knees up to my chest and began to cry.

Why am I crying? This is stupid! I thought. Then I heard someone walk into the bedroom. "Y/n?" It was Jaden. He started knocking on the door. "Y/n? Come on. Open the door. Please?" He seemed worried.

I sighed and stood up, unlocked the door and opened it a little. "Hey, come here" he opened his arms for me to hug him, so I did. "Don't let her get to you okay? She doesn't know what she's talking about." He reassured me not to worry.

"No that's not it" I replied calming down. "What is it then?" He asked. "She said the exact same thing my brothers girlfriend told me before they kicked me out" I began to cry again. "Hey, it's okay, shh, your here now." He hushed me.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

"I'm home!" I yell walking through the front door with a bag of food. "Jason?" I yelled my brothers name. "He's gone out he'll be back later." 𝔰𝔥𝔢 informed me as 𝔰𝔥𝔢 came around a corner.

"Oh, well do you want some food?" I asked. 𝔖𝔥𝔢 had been my brothers girlfriend for two months now and I have a feeling 𝔰𝔥𝔢 wasn't very fond of me. "No thanks but I do want to talk to you" she replied. "Okay, are you good?" I questioned. "It's about Jason."

"What happened? Is he alright?" I asked. "Yes he's fine, and so will I be in just a sec. Jason agreed with me on this matter too by the way" 𝔰𝔥𝔢 replied. "Oh for Christ's sake girl spit it out!" I said. "You're going to stay away from him." 𝔰𝔥𝔢 ordered bluntly. "What?" I said in shock. "You're going to stay away from him." 𝔰𝔥𝔢 repeated. "Or, what?" I replied slowly stepping closer. "Or I'll rip you to shreds"  she said. "Here's your stuff. Vale". Vale is Latin for goodbye. I started randomly teaching her Latin words when we met. S𝔰𝔥𝔢 handed me a bag. "I'm keeping some stuff" 𝔰𝔥𝔢 whispered.

"Fuck you, if Jason agrees with all of this then you two deserve each other. And also, you pronounced it wrong it's 'vale'!" I yelled. "Whatever, like I care" 𝔰𝔥𝔢 replied. "stupida cagna" I spat. "What?" 𝔰𝔥𝔢 asked. "I also know Italian!" I yelled as I walked out the door. Just before I slammed it shut I gave her 'the finger' (🖕). (𝐴/𝑁 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛, 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 100% 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 😂)

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

We sat on the bed and cuddled for a while, just talking about anything and everything to help me feel better, and it did. We went back downstairs and Mads was nowhere to be found.

"I kicked her out" Bryce said, seeing my confusion. "Oh, thank you Bryce." I thanked him. "What did she say anyways?" Griffin asked. "Uh, guys." Jaden stopped them from asking. "No, it's okay, I don't mind." I told him he gave me a worried look "I'm fine" I reassured him. I told them what Mads said, then I compared it to my sob story about how my brothers girlfriend kicked me out for no reason and she said the exact same thing to what Mads said.

They all comforted me and made me feel even better. We talked and talked until around 11:30pm when we decided to go to bed. Jaden and I slept peacefully and happily, all cuddled up with each other.

I woke up to a thud in the middle of the night. I did wake Jaden but I went downstairs to check what it was.

I walked down the stairs and felt a huge, painful blow to the back of my head, that's all I remembered, falling down and everything going black.

The last thing thought was "is this how I die?"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Hiya!

What do u think??

Also thank you soo much for 5k!!

I love y'all so much!!

It's also 12:52 am right now so I don't know if there's any typos 😂

Word count: 1041

Hit that star for more! x