Love At First Call 3

"Oh my god" I muttered as I saw that familiar face that made butterflies form in my stomach

"Oh my god" I muttered as I saw that familiar face that made butterflies form in my stomach. The face that I've wanted to see in person for five months. "What is it?" Lily asked concerned. "It's him"

"Who?" Joseph questioned. "Josh!" I yelled. "I'll be right back" I told my sister as I ran towards him.

"Mia? Oh my god!" Josh yelled and began running too. Once we got to each other we hugged and Josh picked me up and spun me around. "Oh my god this is crazy, I can't believe you're here, in person. I just hugged someone I've wanted to hug on so long!" I said excited. "I know it's crazy, who are you here with?" Josh asked.

"My sister and these two guys that sat with us a while ago" I told him. "But between you and me they're pretty boring" I whispered which made him chuckle. "Who are you here with?" I asked. "I'm with some of the boys we were going to film and take some Instagram pictures." He replied. "Want to meet them?"

"Sure but I'll have to tell my sister." I agreed. "She can too"

"Okay" I sang as he took my hand in his and we walked towards my sister and the others. "Lily, this is Josh the boy I was telling you about" I introduced my little sister to Josh. "Josh, my little sister Lily"

"Barely little, only a year apart, nice to meet you, don't care if you're famous if you hurt her no one will find your body" Lily greeted him in a fast tone. "Oh I wouldn't dream of it, and who might these two be?"

"Uh, Ryan and Joseph, they came and talked to us for a bit" Lily relied. "Yeah, and I think we'll be going now. Nice to meet you guys" Ryan said and hugged me. "Call me when you realise he's not right for you" he whispered and ran off along with Joseph.

"Okay that was weird. I want to meet your friends now" I whined jokingly. "Okay" Josh replied "I'm going to head home" lily said. "Are you sure? You can come if you want?" I replied. "Yeah, mom texted me a minute ago she 'can't find her phone' so" Lily laughed. "Okay well tell her I'll be home as soon as I can" I tell her as she leaves. "Will do!"

With that we walked to Josh's friends "Boys! Before we start filming I want y'all to meet someone" Josh said nervously. I held his hand tighter to indicate that it's okay. "This is Mia, the girl I was telling y'all about"

"Oh so you're the girl he won't stop heart eyeing over" One asked. "No that's the other girl, I'm just the random FaceTime when he's bored" I joked. "I like her already" Another said. "I'm Bryce"

"Great to meet you"

"Yeah, Bryce, Jaden, Kio, Griffin, Anthony and Quinton" Josh quickly introduced me to the others, pointing to each boy as he said their names. "So how long have you known Josh?" Griffin asked. "Five months ago was when we started texting." I replied

"Wow Josh can't hold a girl for that long, you must be important" Kio laughed. "Oh ha ha. Very funny" Josh replied. We talked for a while and then Josh asked me to be in his video and of course I agreed. It was just random things, like truth or dare and never have I ever.