Chapter 1

Nico's POV

I walk into the new nightclub, Maddening. The lights are bright and the music is blaring. People are crowding the dancefloor, grinding to the music. I grab a drink to get my mind off of things, to blend with the crowd. After a couple I'm more than drunk and I couldn't walk straight at all. In the middle of the dance floor two guys seem to be having a dance off, the shorter curly haired one definitely winning by just a little bit.

After dancing for a while, surrounded by strangers, I stumble back to the bar for another drink which I really shouldn't have done. I see Mr Perfection, Percy Jackson. I manage to sit down right next to him and I notice his eyes looking me over.

"Oh heyyyy your *hic*... Your Percyyy the guy from schooolll that I... *hic* that I likeeee...Oh oopsies... I guess your not supposed to know that but *hic* whateverrrr." I slurred stupidly.

He gave a light chuckle and red dusted his cheeks. I leaned forward closer to him.

"You know... *hic* I have an obsession with you... You're too sexy to ignore..." I mumble.

He laughed and took another sip of his drink. With my mind completely out of control I leaned forward and kissed him. He almost immediately started kissing back and I slipped my tounge into his mouth. Somehow my hands managed to find the tie loosely knotted around his neck and I playfully pulled at it.

"Why don't we... Take this into a room in the back?" I whisper to him.

He nods and grabs my hand, leading me away from the bar.

~Time Skip~

After that we spend the whole night together, dancing or making out in random places. It was about two or three am when he dragged me out of the club and to his car. I happily stumbled along and we got in, driving off. The cops pulled us over and I must've fallen asleep because once I woke again I wasn't in my room or my house and Percy freaking Jackson was sitting in front of me.

~fin~