Chapter 4

Percy's POV

It was the next day at school and I met up with Nico on my way in. While we were walking to our lockers, which were amazingly next to each other, I grabbed his hand and out fingers intertwined. I looked over and saw his cheeks get dusted with pink, not too noticeable.

"Woah are you two a thing now?" Jason asked, walking up to us.

Nico was quiet. "Yeap. Tell all those annoying girls in the drama club, we're canon." I said.

Jason pranced off, probably to tell them. But no of course Jason has to max text the entire school.

-From: Jason-

-Yo! Jackson and the Di Angelo kid are together. You hate on them, you deal with every fucking sports team in the school.-

I groaned and opened my locker. Nico's was a bottom locker, diagnol from mine. When he bent down to unlock the locker, some douche pushed him, and his face hit my crotch. I blushed and backed up while Nico went tomato face mode. He stood and shoved the guy against the wall.

"I WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP SO LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE YOU ASSHAT!" He yelled at the guy.

Nico may not be all that threatening, but he can get deadly scary. I got chills after that and I'm pretty sure the guy did too cause he walked away very very quickly. Nico turned on me, all cute and smiling. He kissed my cheek and I gladly let him, getting the rest of the stuff I needed. He got his stuff too and I walked him to his first class, before he went in I gave him a quick kiss and proceeded down the hall. I felt an arm around my shoulder.

"So you and Nico huh?"

"Shut up Leo. Your gonna be late. Your class is the other way."

"I know. I like pestering you." He joked.

"Goodbye Leo." I said, walking into class.

I got a couple looks, but nothing too bad. I came out a couple months ago so no one bugged me that much. And I know Nico could handle himself so I choose not to interfere with his fights. Anyways class was class. Nothing big happened til lunch. I was walking there when I was suddenly taken by the wrist into the nearest bathroom.

"What the mph?!?" I was silenced with a kiss. I looked down at him. "You could've asked for a kiss if that's what you wanted."

"Yeah but I don't need anymore dirty looks from people." Nico said.

I laughed a little and took his hand. We walked to our table in the lunchroom with all my friends. I sat him down and took a seat next to him.

"Alrighty. Time to introduce you to the crew. That's Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, Hazel, and Frank." I said while gesturing to all of them.

He simply nodded and introduced themselves. Everyone seemed happy with him sitting here now. Jason was the first to know, then Annabeth, Piper and so on, that I liked Nico. But then our little Bi Mexican, as we call Leo, called Calypso over. You see, she was one of the pretty perfect popular girls in the school. How she ended up with Leo, no one knows. People say all these stupid things like he bribed her or hypnotizing her. They actually just fell in love. Not saying the details though. Anyways. No one in our crew liked her. At all. We would be crying tears of joy if she cracked her skull open. We only put up with her for Leo. One of the main reasons I hated her was cause, you guessed it, she hates homos. She strutted up to the table with her little clique of five other bitches. Leo stood and they happily kissed. Still don't know how that even happened. She took one look at me and Nico and was disgusted.

"This is what the whole school has been talking about? Gross. Wait why wasn't I even in the mass text Jason? I gave you my number." She snapped.

"Yeah... I don't want your number poisoning my phone." He said.

Again, looked disgusted. "Leo honey, come sit with me and my friends now, stay away from..." She gestured to us two. "That."

Nico gripped my hand tighter and I could tell he was getting mad. It was absolutely terrifying when he was angry. I've seen it once when he got in a fight with his not friend anymore. He stood and turned to Leo.

"Well first off, Leo I'm sorry but let me say this." He stared Calypso straight in the eye. "You are a prissy little bitch that has nothing better to do than buy shit so you can brag to more prissy little bitches. Just because someone loves someone else makes it wrong. I've seen girls and girls together, boys and other boys. I've seen popular guys with the most shitty boyfriend on the planet, yet they love each other to death. SO I AM NOT GOING TO BE TOLD BY SOME FUCKASS LITTLE WHINNY BRAT THAT MY LOVE FOR PERCY IS WRONG OR DISGUSTING. SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO THE FUCK AWAY BACK TO BEVERLY HILLS GONE WRONG WHERE YOU CAME FROM! AND TAKE YOUR BEYONCE WANNA BE'S WITH YOU!"

Everyone in the cafeteria froze. Everything went silent. Then we heard clapping. And more clapping. The whole caf was in a standing ovation for my Nico.

"I was so stupid. We're done." Leo spat. "And take this stupid gucci belt. I want my tool belt back."

People were whistling and cheering loudly. Caly stormed off with her little bitches following close.

"Remind me to never get you mad." I said.

Nico, along with everyone else at our table laughed. Then I stood up in the table.

"EVERYONE!" I screamed. I pulled Nico up here with me. "I LOVE NICO AND YOUR SORRY ASSES WILL NEVER CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE! SO FUCK OFF!" I deeply kissed Nico and cheering erupted again.

"PERCICO! PER CI CO! PER CI CO! PER CI CO!" The drama club chanted, everyone else joining in soon after.

YEEAAHH
FEEDBACK?
BYEE