Chapter 7

You people need to go read the stuff I post on my profile more often. Like seriously. Read it. You'll like what you see
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nico's POV

When I woke, Percy was laying next to me, messing with my hair. I knew I wouldn't get over the dream for a while but I would try my hardest to.

"Hey." He whispered. "You feeling better?"

"Yeah. I'm not healed but I'm better." I whisper back.

He gets up gently, not to bother me, and stretches. I shift and try getting up but he didn't let me.

"Percy I wanna go home." I whine.

"I'll get the nurse to see if you can leave yet." He leaves and comes back a few minutes later.

The nurse walks in right after and runs a couple tests before letting me go. I try to get out of bed but my knees buckle and I fall as soon as I stand. I yell and Percy catches me before I hit my head again.

"You clumsy little thing. Let me carry you before you hurt yourself again."

I blush, embarrassed. He lifts me onto his back and I cling there. We make our way to the checkout and then head towards the parking lot.

"Hey Percy?" I speak up.

"Yes my dear?" He replies.

"Can I drive?"

"Are you even old enough?"

"No."

"Then no."

I groan as he drops me in the passengers seat. We drive home through crazy traffic and blaring music. We start scream singing to one song.

"AND THE PLAYERS GONNA PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY AND THE HATERS GONNA HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE BABY IM JUST GONNA SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE IT OFF SHAKE IT OFF OH OH!" We yell, off key.

We both hated that song but it was too catchy. We usually sung it to make fun if it. I cracked up at Percy's horrible singing voice. I couldn't tell if he was bad or purposely singing bad, but it was terrible.

"You sing like a dying goat." I tease.

We laughed the whole way back, teasing each other and cracking jokes. When we ran inside Percy's house to hang out a little I remembered that stupid dream and froze in place before I went in.

"Nico? You ok?" He walks up to me.

I shrink back and whimper a bit on instinct. He tries to brush the hair out of my face but I just drop to the ground and hug my knees to my chest. A few tears escape my eyes.

"Hey!" He yells when I fall. He crouches down and sits on the ground in front of me. "What's wrong? Are you alright?"

I keep shaking my head. "I-I don't want to Percy. Please I don't want to. It was a mistake the first time. I didn't mean this. Please please please.... No... Don't make me..." 

"Hey," he whispers. "Its ok. I won't make you do anything you wouldn't like. Why don't we just go up to my room-"

"NO!!" I scream and bolt upwards. I run off back towards my house.

"Nico! Wait! What happened!?!" He calls after me.

I fling the door open and run inside and up to my room. I lock the door and just sit on my bed crying.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." I mumble over and over again.

I hear light knocking in my door. "Nico... Open the door. Please. I'm not going to do anything bad to you. I wouldn't even dream of it."

I get up hesitantly and unlock the door. I open it and wrap my arms tightly around his waist. Tears stream down my face again.

"It won't let me forget... I'm sorry..." I say into his shirt.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks gently.

I nod and we sit on the bed. I tell him as best as I can and he's almost crying by the end of it. He wraps his arms protectively around me.

"In sorry I made you think that. I need you to forget about that but remember this, I will never in my life do something to you that you wouldn't like. I will never use you to my gain. I will never force you into something." He states.

I nod and we just sit there, crying on my bed hugging each other tightly.

#FLUFF
Quick question. If I gave you guys my Kik would you actually be nice and not spam me to death?
BYEE