Chapter 2

Percy's POV (hey. ****)

I dragged Nico into a back room and quickly locked the door before pushing him against the wall. I had one chance at this so I might as well make it good for me since he won't remember much. I roughly kissed him while slipping my hands under his shirt and going up. I broke the kiss so I could fully pull it off.

"Mhmmm make me yours..." Nico moaned.

I slipped a hand in his jeans and under his boxers. He gasped when I grabbed him. I kissed his neck, searching for the spot that would make beautiful noises errupt from his mouth. Once I heard the thing I was searching for, I sucked on that spot and bit it, marking him mine. I had no restraints on so I don't know why I kept dragging out this teasing. He kept tugging at my hair and mumbling 'please please' over and over again. He was begging me to take him. I dragged him over the the bed they had and stripped him of his pants and boxers before doing the same to myself. I shoved him back onto the bed and flipped him over. I stuck one finger in him and he gasped. Once I put the second in he whimpered a little. I stretched him and he buried his face in the sheets. I took my fingers out and he yelped when I went halfway in him. When he controlled his breathing I went in all the way and then slowly out. I picked up the pace and he was a moaning mess under me.

"F-FASTER!" He screamed.

I did what he said and I went faster and harder. He yelled out and came onto the bed. I released not long after in him.

"My.. God...." He breathed.

He was panting heavily and just laid there. I pulled him up into a kiss and got ourselves dressed. Once we were both fully clothed, we went back to the dance floor and I ended up getting wasted. And Nico got even more drunk, if that was possible.

*time skipz to morning* (I like da time skipz if you're new)

I woke up to a massive headache and saw I was home in my bed. I got up and looked around, how did I get home? Oh gods what if I drove? My mom suddenly walked in and opened the door.

"Oh good your awake. Now tell me, how was your sleepover?" Oh yeah. May have lied to my mother about clubbing.

"Ah. Ha ha... Sorry." I said.

"I GET WOKEN FROM A KNOCK AT THE DOOR AT THREE IN THE MORNING BY A COP HOLDING YOUR DRUKENSELF UP AND THE CAR BEING DROPPED IN THE DRIVEWAY BY A TOW TRUCK! THEY WERE LUCKY THEY FOUND YOU BEFORE YOU HIT SOMEONE!" She yelled, very stressed.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

She sighed. "Its fine... Your a teenager. I should expect these things. You are lucky today's Saturday. If you had school I would make you go in the state your in as punishment. Oh and who's your friend?"

I looked at her questioningly. "Friend? You said it was just me."

"Oh sorry. No you brought home a boy too but he was fast asleep in your car. Did you drug the poor boy or something, he looks only 16 to get drunk like that and pass out."

16? Oh no. Did I really try driving Nico home? I stumbled out of bed and walked into the guest room where he was curled up, fast asleep. Oh no oh no oh no.

"Why didn't the cop bring him home?"

"He didn't have ID on him. Or a cellphone." She explained.

I groaned. I forgot his address and I don't have his sisters number. I would need him to wake up, which is bad, so I can take him home, which is also kind bad. His sis would murder me if she found out what happened. I groaned again, louder than needed, and he stirred. He sat up and opened his eyes.

"Where am I...?" He mumbled.

He turned to look around and he saw me. He screamed.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK!?!" He yelled.

"Hey! Calm down and let me explain!"

He was blushing really badly and breathing hard.

"Ok... We met up at a club, stuff... Happened, we got drunk, I tried driving you home or back to my house or whatever and a cop pulled us over and brought us to my house." I explained.

"What kind of stuff?" He asked.

"Uh... I don't remember... Too much alcohol." I lied.

He shrugged and asked to be brought home so I said yes of course. When he stood, things went a little south.

"Why the hell does my ass hurt... So... Much............" He went silent. "Oh my god." He whispered. "You didn't..."

I nodded guiltily. His face was so red. He was embarrassed but not angry, which is good I suppose.

"C-Can I g-go home now? P-Please?" He stuttered.

I took him home and he opened the car door very hesitantly. He turned around and quickly kissed me before running out, slamming the door, and sprinting inside. I touched my lips where I felt his touch linger. What was happening to me....

SO YEAH.

ILL GIVE YOU TIME FOR FEEDBACK

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AND REMEMBER PLEASE POINT OUT MY FLAWS SO I CAN GET BETTER FOR YOU GUYS!

BYEE