Chapter 11

Nico's POV

"What the hell?!" I yell at him. "How'd you even get here that fast?!"

"I have a motorcycle. And shortcuts." He smirks.

"Why are you even here?"

"I couldn't bear spending another moment without you, my love." He gushes.

"Get out of my house!"

He stalks up to me and holds my chin up with his fingers. I try to turn away but his grip is strong. He leans down and kisses me. I try pushing him off but once again, I get pushed up against the wall, my wrists held above my head. He pulls off for a moment.

"Why are you doing this to me..." I whimper.

"So precious. Like fragile china." He whispers. "I'll never do anything more than toy with you. I would never do anything too extreme."

"I don't believe that." I snap.

"Dear boy, I could take you right now and right here but I haven't." He captures my lips in a kiss again. "I just want to see how you'd react to certain things..." He says, letting go of my chin and running his hand under my shirt.

I shiver and thrash, trying to get away. He just chuckles and kisses me again.

"Its so amusing seeing you like this. You struggle yet you blush. You let me kiss you and you don't even yell for your sister. You like me toying with you."

"L-Let go of me..."

"Nico! I'm going to Annabeth's house!" I hear Bianca call from downstairs.

"You have a choice Nico." He whispers. "You can let her go and we can continue or you can call her up and she will inturrupt us and I'll have to leave. Make an option before she leaves...."

"I...I..."

Percy's POV (I JUST DID THAT!)

I wonder what Nico's up to right now... I hope he's alright. He seemed pretty shaken earlier when I dropped him off. I picked up my phone and called him. No answer. I called again and again and texted him. Still nothing. I tried calling Annabeth, she had Bianca's number.

"Hey Percy. What's up?" Annabeth answered.

"Can I have Bianca's number, I need to talk to her."

"Uh... She's here with me now."

I froze. Something was up. "Give her the phone please."

"Hey Percy, its Bianca."

"What was Nico doing before you left?" I ask, very eager.

"He was hanging out with some guy friend in his room. Why? Is something wrong?"

"Thanks. And I'm sure everything's fine. Just curious."

I hang up and run to my car. Hell no. Nothing was fine right now. He can't just not answer his phone, be home alone with a guy, AND be ok. I quickly drive over to his house. There's a motorcycle parked up front. I run inside and up to his room.

"Nico?!" I yell.

Silence. Then the roar of a bike. I run outside just to see some guy on it with Nico on the back, driving off.

"NICOO!!!!!!" I scream.

I jump in my car and chase after him. He takes a couple turns and I soon lose him. I keep driving for a while before pulling over and yelling in frustration. There's no way in hell Nico would willingly go with that guy! I try calling him again. It goes straight to voicemail. I text Annabeth.

-Something happened. Keep Bianca there and oblivious to whatever's going on. If she leaves, tell her Nico is sleeping over at my house.-

My phone rings and I answer, prepared for yelling.

"PERCY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER?!?!?" Bianca screamed in my ear.

"Don't worry. He's safe." I say, unsure of myself.

"HE BETTER BE OR ILL-"

I quickly hang up. This was going to be a crazy day.

Nico's POV (HERE WE ARE AGAIN!)

I hear a car door slam and Jake, the mystery boy, drags me downstairs and into the kitchen. The front door slams open and Jake covers my mouth.

"Nico!?" Percy calls.

I struggle but man, this guy has a strong grip. He drags me out the front door.

"Let go of me!" I yell.

He sits me on his bike and actually handcuffs my ankle to one of the bars. He revs it up and pulls out of my driveway. Percy runs outside and sees Jake driving off with me.

"NICOO!!!!!" He screams.

I see him get in his car to chase after us buy Jake quickly looses him. He laughs and continues on.

"Your crazy!" I scream.

"Its all for you, my dear Nico."

"I'm not yours!"

He takes another turn down an unfamiliar road. We pull into another driveway and he unlocks my foot and lifts me up.

"Put me down!"

He carries me inside and downstairs. The light turns on and bam, first thing I see is a pole on a stand in the center of the room.

"Your crazy. And perverted. And a creep." I mutter.

"Oh that's only to make sure you don't go anywhere. But maybe some nights I'll get you to dance."

"I have a life and people who care about me. They're going to come looking and you will be arrested."

"I know... But it'll be fun while it lasts. I'll still let you go to school, but Fridays and weekends, you are mine."

"I'll go back to school and you'll be arrested. I'll rat you out."

"No... My little butterfly... You love me too much to let that happen."

"I don't love you at all."

"Oh then you crave me." He cuffs one of my hands to the pole. "You want my touch." He slips my shirt off. "Your only desire is me..."

"N-No...." I shudder, an unknown feeling coming to me.

"And even if I let my butterfly go, you'll always come back."

YEAH.
STUFF IS GOING DOWN
IM YELLIN TIMBER!!!
YOU BETTER MOVE
YOU BETTER DANCE
LETS MAKE A NIGHT-
YEAH ILL STOP NOW.
BYEE