Chapter 3

Heyyyy I really would like the feedback! Tell me if its too fast or slow. Oh and I'm really trying to make these chapter as long as possible with still good detail.

LETS GOOOOOOOO

Percy's POV

School on Monday wasn't all that bad. Nico stole glances at me and he had a permanent blush all morning. His sister Bianca on the other hand, looked like she was gonna murder me. She even came up to me and said if I ever touched her brother again, she'll send me to hell. I didn't doubt her. That girl was almost as crazy as Annabeth. Anyways, back to the important person. It was lunch time now so I sat with the crew. Annabeth, the Senior who did all our homework without a problem, Piper, the Junior beauty and diva of the school. Hazel, the little freshman who seemed way too young to hang with us but we loved her, Frank, Hazel's Senior boyfriend who was the captain of the football team. Jason, also a Senior, who was captain of almost every team in the school, being the try hard he is. Leo, Junior mechanic who always was found tinkering with something. Then I, captain of the swim team, first gay Senior to come out, and very popular among the ladies and boys.

"LEO WHERE IS MY CALCULATOR?!?" Annabeth shrieked.

"I uh... I'm almost done putting it back together!" Leo said.

"WHAT?!?" She yelled again.

"Calm down guys." Frank always broke up the fights between those two.

Our school was weird. We had this giant lunch room so all four grades had lunch at once. I didn't mind the chaos though, it gave me time to stare at Nico. Ah... Nico Di Angelo, he may be a Sophomore but he's perfect in every way possible. I love him. His dark wavy, long hair that partially covers his eyes that I just want to burry my face in. Those gorgeous chocolate eyes that I would spend hours staring into if I had the chance. Those pink lips i dream of kissing again over and over. He may be small and quite thin for a Sophomore but he's amazing in any way possible. I love that about him. I hadn't realized I've been staring at him this whole time.

"Wake up Jackson, his sis is gonna kill you." Jason nudged me.

I snapped my head up and out if my daydream. He laughed at me and I smacked him playfully.

"Shut up Sparky." I teased. We always calls him that cause he was fast as lightning when running on the track.

"You shut up fish breath."

We continued throwing stupid names back and forth before Piper smacked both of our heads together.

"You both shut up, neanderthals."

The bell rang signaling lunch was over and everyone filed out. I caught up to Nico because we had next class together. I slung an arm over his shoulder.

"Hey Nico. What's up?" I said.

"Oh uh hi. I'm good. Didn't my sister say she would kill you if you touched me?"

"Ah you wouldn't let her do that. You love me too much to let that happen."

He stiffened at 'love.'

"I thought we were going to forget that."

"I never heard anything. But one question. Was I your first?"

"Really Percy?" He sighed. "Yes..."

I nodded and we walked into Mythology, my arm still around his shoulder. I sat him in a seat and sat next to him.

-Time skip cause class is BORRIINNNGGG-

Me and Nico talked some more through the rest of the day and decided he would come over to my house after school. This is gonna be fun.

-OH MY GODS ANOTHER TIME SKIP. WHAATTTT???-

We arrived at my house. I said hi to my mom and she was shocked when she saw Nico. She immediately ran up to him and started checking his eyes and throat and stuff.

"Oh dear why is he back here? Percy is he drunk again? DID YOU DRUG HIM?" she yelled.

"No mom! Calm down. We're doing homework."

"Oh. I'm sorry dear. My names Sally, its very nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out, which Nico gladly took.

"Nico Di Angelo, thank you for letting me stay over. And I promise he didn't do anything bad to me." He smiled.

I lost track of their conversation after that smile. I zoned out and thoughts of him flodded my mind. He was soon snapping fingers in my face.

"Huh?!!"

"C'mon let's get this done."

I nodded and led him to my room. We started with the east stuff and worked our way up. Even if Nico was younger, he was definitely smart enough to be a Senior. He understood this stuff better than I did. Eventually we finished and so we just relaxed. I started daydreaming about him again. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I sat up quickly.

"Wait what." I said.

"Uh. Sorry." He quickly said.

I grabbed his head by either sides and kissed him fully. I saw his eyes widen as I continue to kiss him. After another moment or two he kisses back and our lips move together. We pull apart for a quick breath and continue. At one moment his mouth opens up and I slip my tounge in. We pull apart and stare into each others eyes. I keep myself from getting lost in them because his kiss keeps me anchored here.

"I love you." I breath out.

"I love you too." He whispers.

#FLUFF

OMFG I NEED FEEDBACK. I KNOW IT SEEMED RUSHED BUT IF ALOT OF YOU THINK ITS TOO RUSHED ILL DRAG IT OUT A BIT MORE BEFORE WE GET REALLY SERIOUS.

BYEE