Chapter 12

Quick shout out to @SleepingHero and @Cherry_Jackson, my two besties on wattpad <3

LETS GO

Nico's POV

I open my eyes and try to rub them but only one arm moves. I look over and one of my arms is chained to a pole. I groan and try to recall what happened. Most of it comes back to me but only when this chain is first put on. I can't remember anything after that. I don't feel any pain anywhere so I know he didn't hurt me or... violate me.

"Oh. Your awake. Let's bring you back home, yes?" I hear a voice.

My ears are ringing so I don't recognize it. Everything fades to blackness around me.

When my eyes are open once more I'm laying down on a park bench. I sit up and look around. This was definitely the park by me and Percy's houses. I hear running and my name being called. I look and see Percy sprinting towards me.

"Oh my god!" He yells. "Nico your ok!" He envelopes me in a hug. "I heard a motorcycle and I got suspicious so I ran out and followed it but then it was gone but I saw someone on the bench and oh thank god your ok..."

"I'm fine.... But I can't remember much." I mumble.

"I swear if he-"

"I know he didn't. Its ok. I'm ok." I tell him, kissing him lightly.

He hugs me tighter and I feel him shake a little. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight. I try to explain everything as best as I could. My memory was still hazy.

"Let's just get you home. Bianca was worried sick." He lifts me up and carries me back to my house.

"NICO!" I hear a familiar scream.

I smile lightly and Percy puts me down. She runs up and hugs me tight.

"I'm so glad your ok, mio caro."

"Yeah..."

I go back home and kiss Percy goodnight. As soon as I get up to my room I check everywhere for anymore creeps. I sigh, extremely tired and go to sleep.

~Timmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee skip~

By morning, my ears are still ringing slightly, yet words keep echoing in them.

Crave

Want

Desire

Always

I shudder. This shit doesn't happen to normal highschool students. I ignore it all and get ready for school. Percy comes in his car and we go, a silent ride. I was quiet for the whole way there. When we arrives at school I would get random chills-

Crave

I freeze. Why couldn't I forget? I grip Percy's hand tighter but when I look up it isn't him. I jump back and blink a few times, shaking my head.

"Hey, you ok?" Percy asks.

"I...but... That... You..." I stutter out.

"What?"

"N-Nevermind."

We go to our classes and I ignore what the teacher is saying. That's how it went the rest of the day.

"Hey Nico... You've been shaken and really quiet since last night. Everything's ok now, there's nothing you have to worry about."

"THIS ISNT SOMETHING I CAN JUST FORGET WHEN HIS VOICE IS RINGING IN MY EAR!" I yell before breaking down.

"Nico... I know that... But why didn't you tell me?"

I sigh and realize its a red light. I open the door with no hesitation and jump out.

"NICO!!!"

I bolt down the sidewalk. I need to get to anywhere but here. I just need a minute to think. I need to go somewhere no one would be.

Want

I scream and pull at my hair.

"SHUT UP!!" I yell.

I keep running until I'm deep into an unknown forest. I'm breathing hard and I sink to my knees in a clearing. Tears spill freely. What was happening to me? What did Jake put in my head?

"Its not in your head, dear Nico. Its in your ear." I heard a voice.

I quickly shake my ear and something loosens. I pull it out. A tiny chip of some sort. I throw it against a tree and run away again.

"I have other toys butterfly... Don't you worry. Friday night will come in no time."

I scream again and curl into a ball. This was it. I'm going insane. The trees were still around me. Everything was quiet except for my heavy breathing.

The silence was full of Madness.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah

Tell me if

1) you want Nico to slowly go insane

2) Jake to be killed (after some stuff of course)

3) a mix of them

4) your option

NEW THING

#COPYPASTE

BYEE