Chapter 27

Sorry for not uploading yesterday, I was really busy (shopping). Haha...yeah....
LETS GO

Percy's POV

I decided to take Nico to the beach for a date. It was getting late, the sun was setting, the water wasn't as calm as usual because there were waves and wind, but here we were walking hand in hand right by the water's edge. I lead him a little more inland to a picnic I had set up.

"Oh wow..." Nico said in awe. "Its amazing."

I smile and give him a gentle kiss. I sit him down on the blanket and take the food from the basket. We eat happily and chat a little, but mostly just enjoying each others company. When we're all done I clean everything up and I get up before helping Nico up. I've been to this beach so many times so I've basically memorized the locations. We come across the rocky cliff that goes over the water.

"I'll race you up it!" Nico says, dashing towards and up it.

"Wait!" I call, running after him. "Its slippery! Nico come back here!"

"I wanna see the view!" He calls back, making it to the top.

I sigh and make my way to him. Suddenly a wave hits against the side of the cliff, spraying Nico.

"Are you alright?!" I yell.

"I'm ok!" He calls.

When I get up there, he's drenched and I laugh a little. Then another wave hits. We both get wet, him again, but this time Nico slips

"Shit! Nico!" I run over, grabbing his hand right as he goes over the edge.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my fucking god!" He screams, moving his feet to find a grip on the wall.

"I got you! Stay calm!" I reassure him, trying to pull him up.

More waves crash against the rocks right under him. "Percy just please don't drop me."

"I wouldn't dream of it." I say. "Just hang on, my feet are slipping a bit."

"Fucking shit..." He mumbles worriedly.

When my feet slide again I freak a little. "I can't pull you up. My feet are slipping but I have a plan. And you won't like it."

"What is it?"

"We're gonna jump."

"WHAT?!" he screams.

"There aren't any rocks directly below us if we jump. Its safe. Please just trust me." I say.

He looks up at me, eyes big and full of terror. "Don't let me drown."

I smile. "Never."

I swing him off the rock a little and then jump after him. I wrap my arms securely around him and we crash into the water. I almost black out from the impact. Nico's still in my arms, holding onto me tightly. I kick upwards and we surface. We gasp and I swim inland more. When I could stand properly I lift Nico into my arms, bridal style. He wraps his arms around my neck and I look down at him. He's trembling and his hair is matted down on his face.

"D-Don't do that again.." He mutters.

"I won't. Just don't run to the top of cliffs again." I joke.

"S-Shut up.."

I kiss his head and walk back towards the beach. I walk back to the picnic and set him down. He grabs a towel and hands one to me.

"That was fun." Nico says sarcastically.

"Totally." I laugh.

~time skip~

We dry off and head back to my house. After the long drive back we go upstairs and fall onto the bed.

"I'm so tired right now..." Nico groans.

"Stay the night. I can head to your house in the morning to get your stuff." I say.

He yawns. "Alright."

"Goodnight." I whisper and give him a quick kiss.

"Night." He says, curling up.

#FLUFF
BYEE