Chapter 16

IM NOT DEAD!

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING (schools a bitch)

LETS GOOO

Nico's POV

"I... I know I'm guilty... I did shoot him.." I say to Percy.

He kisses my head and pulls me closer. "I love you... So much."

I nod. "I know.."

The lady walks back in after a few minutes. "Have you made your decision?"

I nod. "I'll plead guilty..."

"Ok then. Let's get this over with."

Percy's POV

I held Nico in my arms tightly as Bianca got here. We fought for a second before she started crying and held Nico.

"Oh mio soldatino. Stay strong for me." She whispered to him.

He nodded and hugged her back. We exchanged our goodbyes and Nico was off. Two entire weeks without my baby. (I'm gonna keep Percy's POV throughout that time cause I don't know how that works)

"He'll be ok. Its nothing bad." I told Bianca.

She nodded. "Let's go..."

We walked out and went out separate ways. I headed back to my house where Jason was chilling on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Geez no need to be harsh. Wanna tell me what happened."

"Its nothing man. You don't have to worry about it." I reassured.

He shrugged and flicked on the TV. I hopped on the couch next to him.

"So whatcha wanna do today?" He asked. "We can go hang with everyone down at the park."

"Yeah that'll work."

So we get up, I got changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants instead of jeans. Then we head out. I start my car and drive off with Jason. Once we get there its a whole other story.

"Percy!!!!" Leo screamed. "Hellppppp!!!!" He runs at me and clings to my legs.

"What the heck?"

"The girls. They're crazy!"

"Leo what the hell did you do?"

He shakily points at Annabeth and Piper who were charging over here with a flaming picnic basket.

"VALDEZ GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Piper screamed.

I halted them. "Can someone explain what the fuck happened?"

"This little asshole," Annbeth snapped. "Was messing with sparks and lit our food on fire." She gestured to the flamming basket they dropped.

I grabbed a water bottle from my car and poured it over the flames. "There. Now shut up."

Annabeth looked around. "Where's your boy?"

"Stuff happened but we're both fine."

"Did you break up or something?" Piper asks.

I laugh. "Never."

They both nod before running to their car, saying they were gonna get more food. I sit down and lay back in the grass. Leo and Jason do the same to the right of me.

"Hey Perce?" Jason asks. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Well...."

#minicliffhanger

SO YEAH

ONCE AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!

PLZ FORGIVE MEEEE

BYEE