He cleared his throat, "Is it odd?"

Taehyung rose a brow, "What-"

"Is it funny to finally meet another person who isn't all human?" Seokjin said, folding his notebook up before slipping it into his pocket, "That's only if you haven't met another person like you."

"I haven't." Taehyung sighed, his eyes still cast to the night sky, "Other then my mother, you're the only person I've met who isn't human." Taehyung's eyes drifted back down to meet with Seokjin's. He couldn't help but let the corner of his lip momentarily twitch into a smirk as he studied the blonde's expression.
It was one of pure curiosity.
Taehyung chuckled deeply, "Go ahead, I know you wanna ask."

With knitted brows, Seokjin asked, "What's your race?" Seokjin took another look at the male's appearance, "You've definitely got Andromedan in you... but your hair and skin don't quite fit the picture."

Taehyung leaned back in his chair, "My mother is from a planet in Andromeda, but my Grandfather was from another spiral Galaxy." he let out a troubled sigh, "Humans called it by some strange number, but my Grandfather said the Galaxy was called 'Estella.'"

Seokjin rose his brows, "I've heard of that one... not very populated, but I've heard people look incredible there." he marvelled, continuing on his rant, "Smooth and spotless skin, bold unchanging hair with features that rival even the Gods!"

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment?"

"You're welcome." Seokjin grinned, not expecting a smile back from Taehyung as they fell back into silence. 

With his eyes trailing over the stars in the sky, Taehyung spoke up once again, "You've obviously noticed it too... just how many galaxies are gone forever."

Swallowing thickly, Seokjin's breath fell short for a moment before he regained himself, "There's already been so much destruction." he sighed, "I can't believe a universe billions of years old has lost so much within the past twenty odd years."

Running a hand through his hair, Taehyung folded his arms over his chest. He drew in a slow breath and paused, releasing it before he spoke, "That's why my mother moved here, to Earth right before they had me." he began to explain, earning a curious glance from Seokjin. He drew in another breath, "When the original bearers of the elements died, she fled far from all the drama... she hated the idea of all-powerful beings to begin with."

Seokjin rose a brow, "Did she know about you?" he asked, his eyes softening when he noticed a slight flinch from Taehyung. The blue haired male squeezed the side of his chair, biting down on his lower lip as his gaze flickered from the sky down to his feet. 

Taehyung swallowed thickly, "Unfortunately."

"Unfortunately?"

"Yeah." Taehyung muttered, heaving a sigh. "People like us were practically read to sleep with the story of the seven elements. It was universal knowledge, engraved in our minds and passed throughout time and space." 

Seokjin's lips twisted into a frown, "It became universal knowledge within the last few centuries... it wasn't always like this." 

Taehyung's gaze dwindled at his feet, the male gnawing at the inside of his cheek before he spoke again, "It's stupid how the Elemental bearers were thrown into the spotlight, and the story spread." He paused, "But as it spread it only continued to become more and more twisted..." Taehyung's eyes finally lifted back to the sky, the flickering stars soothing him before he continued to speak, "Even though each element plays a crucial role in the foundations of the universe... my element was always seen as troublesome."

Seokjin's breath hitched, the male's body freezing as things began to register in his mind. He found himself sitting up slightly in his chair, eyes drifting over to the male beside him with a look of remorse. He remembered when the Elementals, himself included, were found out... a stupid mistake by one of them bringing them into the spotlight. The universe was stunned that there were such beings, such God-like people who walked the stars. Naturally, people began to worship them like deities... but they also sparked fear throughout the universe. People praised power, but they also feared it. Anything that could overthrow a society was deemed a threat, so naturally, people wanted to overthrow it or control it. 

Shoulders dropping, Seokjin ran a hand through his hair, "Your element was seen as a mystery I suppose." he began to speak, his voice slow and soothing as he gained Taehyung's full attention. "After all, it represents nothingness. The darkness that makes up most of the universe." he paused, drawing in a breath before he continued to speak, "Ether is an invisible force," He turned his gaze to Taehyung, giving him a sad smile, "I'm sure you don't fully understand it yourself."

Like a sudden rush, Taehyung felt a sense of clarity, eyes widening as he tightened his hold on his chair. He bit back his tongue, falling into his thoughts before he could respond. Even though the foundations of the universe were discovered, still some things just didn't make sense. There were still unanswered questions about the elementals, about their existence, abilities...
hang on...
"Seokjin?"

"Hmm?" The male hummed

Taehyung paused, brows furrowing as he sunk back into his chair. A passing thought lingered in his mind and he couldn't believe it wasn't brought up before. The bigger question was never answered....

"How the hell were the Elementals overthrown in the first place?"

{Author Note}

WE'RE FINALLY BACK YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's been 3 long months and I wanna thank you all soooooo much for your patience! 

This is a very long book so it will take time, I'm expecting it to be over 70 chapters x