XI

"Whatever you do, don't look behind you!" Seokjin shout, dragging Aurora down the shadowed and damp street of the alleyway

"Whatever you do, don't look behind you!" Seokjin shout, dragging Aurora down the shadowed and damp street of the alleyway. Their feet pounded heavily against the pavement below them, echoing off the tall encaging walls as they ran desperately for their lives. 

Hearing the monstrous sounds of a creature chasing after them, Aurora lifted her head in confusion needing to ascertain what the hell was making that noise. Straining her neck, Aurora turned her head over her shoulder, jaw falling slack at the sight. 

She saw a thing, heard its snapping and whining. Two wolf like creatures towered over both her and Seokjin's form, "What is that thing!?" she exclaimed, picking up her pace to the point where she was almost running side by side with Seokjin. 

The male rolled his eyes, "What do you not understand about the words 'don't look behind you'!?"

The monsters advanced on them, their physiques hardly discernible in the shadowy light of the alley. With each step forwards the monster gained speed, drool dripping from their mouths as their jagged teeth came into view with each growl. The creature's tails thrashed in fury, bright golden eyes swivelling wildly, following Seokjin's form with rapid motion. 

Aurora couldn't help but shiver at the sight, "Why do you have crazy beasts after you!?" she exclaimed, legs still flying as fast as they could as the pair finally neared the end of the alleyway "Yoongi and Hoseok only had people!"

"Probably because I'm a lot stronger then the both of them" Seokjin replied, breathing laboured as he strained his voice through his heavy breaths, "Not to mention, I have one of the stones." he finished, tightening his hold around Aurora's wrist as he picked up his pace, hearing the heavy footfalls of the wolves gaining quickly on the both of them. 

Aurora's lip twisted into a frown, "I guess you're right-"

"Look out!" Seokjin announced, eyes shooting open as one of the monstrous creatures gained ground. With clenched teeth, Seokjin watched as the wolf let out a wild howl, leaping out from the shadows of the alleyway. As Seokjin and Aurora stumbled out onto the busy city streets, the wolf followed with murderous intent, forcing the pair to dash out onto the bustling road. 

The headlights of oncoming cars frightened the pair as they dashed across the road, a chorus of honking car horns blaring in their path as Aurora apologised under her breath. Quickly reaching the other side of the street, Seokjin paused, turning on his heels as he watched one of the wolves stumble out onto the road. 

The wolf bared its monstrous teeth, a howl at the drifting moon sending the traffic into a fit of disbelief as people leapt from their cars, fleeing the streets in a hurry. Without wasting a second, Seokjin removed his hold on Aurora's wrist, instead bringing his fingers to brush lightly along the marking on his arm.

As his hair blew softly in the wind, the hands of the clock began to glow brightly as he aimed his hand towards a truck parked on the road. With the trace of a finger, the blonde male brought the hand of the clock back by two seconds causing nothing but the large truck to shudder in time. Aurora watched on in amusement as the truck's time was reversed, flying back up the road and ploughing straight into one of the wolves. The truck hit the monster's flesh, the cracking of bones loud and clear as it was sent to the floor, a trail of blood following suit.