XV

"Wait

"Wait... hold up for one second." Yoongi fretted, hands slamming down firmly against the dinning room table. The sudden noise shocked everyones attention towards him, even Hoseok who was quick to turn off the stove and stumble out from the kitchen. Yoongi's usually sharp feline eyes had now grown wide, "You know this k.n guy!?"

It was safe to say, everyone was taken aback by the sudden news. Everyone freezing up in their place as they turned their attention towards the bearer of time. Letting out a tired sigh, Seokjin remained un-phased as he spoke up, "Yep, a bloody bastard he is." he uttered, rubbing his fingers against his temples as he continued, "Worst person alive, I wanna just strangle the magic out of him-"

"Wait..." Aurora piped up, listening closely to Jin's proclamation, "I thought you said that this was a good thing?"

"It is..." Seokjin began, removing his hands from his temples, "he's another elemental."

"Seriously!?" Hoseok choked, completely forgetting about the pancakes resting on the stove as he stumbled further out into the dinning room. 

"Seriously." Seokjin confirmed, "And my guess, is he still has his stone." 

Taking his words into thought, Aurora sucked in a breath, "You mean-"

"He's probably the one who's channeling out energy to save your galaxy." he spoke, eyes drooping a little. Bringing a hand to his head, Seokjin scrunched his hair between his fingers, "The dumb bastard, he's wasting his abilities." 

"So he's an original?" Yoongi vowed, arms now crossed firmly over his chest as he leant back into his chair. From afar Hoseok was quick to head back into the kitchen, making sure breakfast was not burnt as he began to plate up. 

Still seated in the dinning room, Seokjin's shoulders slumped as he pressed his lips into a thin line, "Yep, just like me." he paused, falling into a troublesome expression before he continued, "Looks like it was just the two of us that survived. And thank god he kept his stone."

"If you don't mind me asking..." Jimin spoke up, a little set back on the conversation due to his lack of knowledge on the issue, "What's his ability?" he asked, eyes cast over to Seokjin.

"One of the more powerful ones... that's all I'll say." He finished, letting his eyes fall shut as he placed a steady hand against the open book of elements, closing the leather cover with a thud. Dust stirred with the impact as the book slammed shut, and without hesitation, Seokjin was quick to push the book away, sliding it over to the far corner of the dinning room table. 

It was blatantly obvious to everyone in the room that Seokjin found something about the situation troublesome. Apparently this 'k.n.' guy was their luck, the elemental currently responsible for keeping the milky way galaxy alive. However, the male was so defensive, secretive almost about the male. 

Before the room could fall into silence, Hoseok reemerged from the kitchen, clenching his teeth together as he carefully balanced two plates of fluffy buttermilk pancakes in his hands. The intoxicating aroma filled the room, the lingering of vanilla soothing the elementals that sat patiently around the table.