2 year secret ✰ hero fiennes tiffin

A/N: quick little message. I have changed my username as you can see because I had my emchambieeeeeee username for ages now so I wanted to switch it up. I also wanted to say that I am very sorry for not posting new chapters in a while. I have been a bit busy recently and just haven't had any time. This imagine won't be formatted the same as my others because I'm using my laptop. That's all for now. Lots of love, ~ A

Requested by @foreverxstories xo 

It was my 2 year anniversary with Hero today and I was so excited to go out to dinner together. We never get the opportunity to go out for dinner because Hero is usually working on something or I'm working on something. The only thing I always worry about on date nights is fans seeing us out. Hero loves his fans but he doesn't want any of them to know. I'm kind of sick of it being a secret but he said that he didn't want fans hating on me or anything like that. I am a bit sensitive when it comes to that but it surely wouldn't be overly bad. From the lovely fan accounts for After they don't seem rude so I don't see why he's worried. Anyway, while I waited for Hero to come home, I sat on the long comfortable couch and started up an Instagram live. I had a fair amount of followers because I was close friends with Jo and I have a small number of subscribers on my YouTube channel. People started to join and I talked about beauty, health and fitness stuff. While I was in the bathroom talking about skincare, I heard the front door unlock and I immediately knew it was Hero. I didn't bother ending the live because I knew Hero would have got a notification for it. Hero's footsteps got closer and closer. 

"Hey babe!" He exclaimed while he walked through the hallway to our bathroom. I panicked immediately and ended the live. 

"Hero, I was on a live," I said with a bit of a panicky tone. 

"Oh shit, I forgot all about that," He replied as he put his hands on his head. 

"Oh well, ready for dinner?" I asked sweetly. 

"Of course," He replied back with a smirk. 

While we drove to the restaurant, my phone blew up like crazy with messages and notifications from fans and friends. I went into my messages and saw Jo had told me about how hectic her Instagram tags were because of my live earlier. I take the time that we had left of the drive to type up a small little paragraph explaining that Hero and I aren't dating. I post it to my Instagram story but the notifications keep rolling in. 

"Baby, can you put something on your story later, explaining that we are not dating so that my phone can stop blowing up," I say with a hopeful glance towards Hero.

"Love, you do know that if I do that, they will just go even crazier," he responded, keeping his eyes trained on the road ahead. A small sigh left my lips which caused Hero to gently place his hand on my thigh and give it a gentle squeeze.

"But I will put something on my story," He said, breaking the silence.

After dinner

Once we got home, I heard Hero head into our room and start talking. I walked closer to our room to listen. He was recording a small video about the whole situation explaining that we weren't dating. After he had finished I walked up to him and gave him a hug, when he pulled back he gave me a peck on my lips and walked to the bathroom to get changed. I changed into one of Hero's hoodies and some pyjama shorts and jumped into bed.

One month later

It had been a month after the whole Hero and me fiasco and the rumours had died down but fans didn't really believe it. We were on a press tour with the cast of After We Collided and Anna had let me join them on stage because I was friends with Jo and I was in charge of the wardrobe for the cast when they were filming. Fans started asking questions about the film, the characters and the actors and the whole time I kept glancing up at Hero. I would catch him staring at me and we would try to play it off so that we didn't raise any suspicion. A couple of minutes later, a fan asked me a question about working on set. I could see from the corner of my eye, Hero was smiling at me. I began answering the question when Hero's knuckles grazed across mine. I shook my hand a bit to get him to stop. He looked up abruptly and had a slight blush in his face when he noticed a few fans staring at him and our hands. We got to the final question and the cast and I waited eagerly to hear. 

"Ok, so my question, that I think we all would like to know, are Y/N and Hero dating?" The girl asked with a small smirk and the whole crowd of fans erupted into claps, woos and laughter. I looked at Anna and Jo and they both shared a look of excitement. I shifted my gaze to Hero and he had a slight smirk. Hero caught me off guard when he looked into the crowd and said yes.

"Y/N and I are dating," Hero looked at me with a smile and I nodded my head to confirm his answer. 

While the fans and the cast were clapping Hero placed a soft kiss on my cheek and all of us made our way off stage. That was the day that my longest secret had finally been released.