coffee shop pt. 2 ✰ hero fiennes-tiffin

Millie's POV
I met Tom and Hero while I was travelling. I ran into Josephine and Anna at a spa and become close with them. They had then introduced me to Hero and then Hero introduced me to Tom.
As Tom and Hero, we're ordering their drinks, Y/N was freaking out across the table.
"I'm going to embarrass myself it's inevitable," she says.
"It's going to be ok, " I reassure her.
I see out of the corner of my eye, Hero giving me looks. I then look to Y/N and see her move her eyes from Hero to the magazine on the table. She looks tense and deep in thought.

Y/N's POV
He's looking at her, again. I tense up and looks down at the magazine in front of me. One of the 10 worst places to travel seems to be better than watching my celebrity crush check out my friend.
Millie clears her throat and I look up to see Hero and Tom approaching us.
"Omg, why are they walking towards us," I lean forward and whisper to Millie.
"I really don't know," she answers with a hint of sarcasm in the reply.
"Hey Millie," a tall blonde says to Millie.
"Hey Tom, Tom this is Y/N, Y/N this is Tom and Hero this is Y/N," Millie says.
"Hey Y/N," Tom and Hero say in unison.
"Boys sit down," Millie giggles.
"Of course," Tom replies.
Tom scoots into the seat next to Millie and Hero takes a seat next to me. He keeps a nervous gaze on the table.
The boys finally get their drinks and we start talking. I get to know Hero a lot more. Tom and Millie are lost in conversation with each other and so are Hero and I.
"So, miss L/N, I heard you were a huge fan of me, huh?" He questions with a cheeky grin.
"Oh god, yes I am a fan," I reply with a toothy grin.
"And I also heard from a little bird that I'm your celebrity crush?" He teases.
"Don't flatter yourself," I giggle, while playfully hitting his chest.
We sat there for what felt like 5 minutes but Millie announced that we had been sitting there for an hour and that was when we all decided it would be time to leave.
"It was very nice meeting you two," I say to the boys as I give them hugs.
"You too," Tom replies.
"Yeah," Hero adds.
Hero gives Millie a kiss on the cheek and a ping of jealousy flows through me.
"Bye," Millie waves to the boys.
"So how was that? You just got to have a full-on conversation with Hero!" Millie squealed.
"Yeah," I said lowly.
"What's wrong?" She asked as we stopped in the middle of the pathway.
"I just am kind of jealous."
"Why?"
"Because I think he likes you and we had a really good conversation and he brought up maybe going on a date with me but he gave you a kiss and now I'm just rambling and overreacting," I said quickly.
Just as Millie opened her mouth to talk, I heard my name being called out.
My back was facing the person so all I could see was Millie looking past me and her smug smile.
I turned around to see Hero standing there giving me the goofiest smile.
"I'll leave Hero to it. I'll stop by your house tonight, Y/N. See you guys," Millie says with a smile as she waves goodbye.
We wave to Millie and then I bring my attention back to Hero.
"Hero, what's wrong," I ask
"Y/N, will you please go on a date with me?" He asks, a hint of fear flash through his eyes when I delay my answer.
"Of course," I finally reply, after the shock had passed.
"Yes! Tomorrow night then?" Hero asks with joy.
"Sure," I giggle looking down.
Hero lifts my chin and gives me a quick peck on the lips before saying, "I'll get Millie to send me your number, talk to you later love," He says with a huge smile as he hurries off down the street.
"Wow, not even past the first date yet," I hear a familiar voice say behind me.
I turn to see Millie.
"I thought you left?" I ask.
"Do you think I would miss that face you make whenever you're shocked? Come on, that was the only thing that got me through the school day," she said as she laughed.
"Shut up," I giggled.

BOYS // imagines | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें