coffee shop pt. 3 ✰ hero fiennes-tiffin

A/N: dylanlovinit requested a part 3 so here it is :)

Y/N's POV:
"So are you are excited about the date?" Millie squeals.
"Yeah, I think so," I reply with a smirk as I finish doing my makeup.
I check the mirror to make sure I've done everything that I need to before going on my date. I'm wearing a short burnt orange dress with some blue flowers, something not too formal but still dressed up. I turn around and see Millie absolutely gobsmacked.
"He is not going to be able to take his eyes away from you. My best friend knows how to blow people away!" Millie shouts.
"Millie," I say with a huge smile and I give her a hug.
I hear my phone ding and I check to see that Hero just sent me a text.
"I gotta go, you know where everything is right?" I ask.
"Yeah, you have fun miss," She says with a serious tone.
"I will mum," I reply sarcastically.
"Bye!" I hear her shout as I close the door.
I turn around to see Hero standing there in a white top, jeans and a leather jacket. He looks more like Hardin then Hardin looks like Hardin.
"Hey gorgeous," He says as I make my way to him.
"Hello handsome," I reply as he hands me some roses. My favourites.
"You ready for the night?" He asks kindly and opens the passenger door for me.
"I was born ready," I answer with a giggle.
"Well, let's get the night started."
Hero drives us to a nice restaurant and we head in.
"So lovely lady, what would you like?" He questions as we scan the menu.
"I'm not sure yet," I reply.
After looking through the menu a couple of times. We both order some spaghetti and start conversing while we wait for our meals.
"We talked so much at the cafe, I don't even know what I don't know about you. If that makes sense," I say laughing.
He laughs at what I said and before he could say anything, our attention is then brought to a high pitched voice.
"Omg, Hero!" A girl who looked our age walked over and gave him a kiss.
"What the hell," He says in disgust.
"Remember, I'm your girlfriend silly," She says as if it was obvious.
I was confused and I thought of two different things. One, did he get someone to pretend to be his girlfriend if our date ended up being horrible or two, did he actually have a girlfriend.
"Sarah?" He asks.
"Yeah," She says.
He looked so stunned at the situation in front of him. She sits down on his lap and looks at me disgusted.
"And who do you think you are?" She questions with her voice that sounds like an old rusted seesaw.
"I'm Y/N, I was just leaving," I answer as I get up and push my chair in.
Hero still stayed there. He didn't say a word and I don't think he was going to try. I looked at him with hope in my eyes that he'd say something, but to my misfortune, he didn't.
"Yeah, you probably should," She says with attitude.
Before I let out a tear, I turn and walk out. I call a taxi and head back to my apartment, tears stained my cheeks and I tried to cover it with a smile.
"Hey!" I yelled, to let Millie know that I was home.
"You're back early!," I heard her shout from the living room.
"Yeah, we were both feeling tired," I lie as I walk into the living room.
"Honey! Why are you crying?" She yells while dusting off the popcorn, that obviously missed her mouth, before hugging me.
I let out a few more tears while we hugged and then we went into my room.
"Hh-he has a g-girlfriend," I stuttered.
"He what?! No he can't, he told me he doesn't," She shouted. "Oh, I'm gonna k-."
"Calm down," I plead.
"Oh, sorry, let's have some ice cream, watch romcoms and sleep," Millie says with a warm smile.
I give her a small nod and I head into my bathroom to get changed, while Millie set up the movie and got snacks. When I come back, I see Millie laying in bed with To All The Boys I've Loved Before on the tv. I jump in next to her and we start the movie.
"I'll try talking to Tom tomorrow, alright. I'll ask him about Hero's girlfriend. Love you," She says softly.
"Love you too," I reply. And with that, I slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: I'll make a part 4 only because I wanted to do this storyline. I really hope you enjoyed :)