Holding Pattern

Supergirl walks into the holding area where Alicia Baker is in her cell. Alicia looks up and smiles at Supergirl.

"It's you." says Alicia with great hope.

"Yes, it's me. It's Supergirl. Kara Danvers told me you have an interesting theory about her." Supergirl suggests, trying to keep things separate.

Alicia seems hurt by Supergirl's last sentence.

"You... you don't have to worry about me telling anyone. I wouldn't do that to you. You're my hero." Alicia tries to reassure Supergirl.

"And it means a lot to hear you say that, but Kara Danvers and I are not the same person." Supergirl suggests, and again Alicia seems hurt, "Although she did share with me some interesting info on the lawyer who got you out of jail. How well do you know him exactly? Has he helped you out before?"

Alicia watches Supergirl for a moment before giving in to what she wants, "I've seen him at Supergirl social events but we've never really talked. When he showed up, he told me that he was a lawyer and he'd seen me on TV with you. He said he really wanted to help me and so I let him."

"So he was doing it pro-Bono?" Supergirl asks.

Again Alicia seems hurt, "He said you sent him. That you felt bad for having me arrested and so you wanted to get me out." she explains before adding, "He wasn't sent by you, was he?"

"No, he wasn't." confirms Supergirl, continuing, "No matter what he might have done to help you, he's not a good person. We think he may have caused the bank robbery you were caught
in. I need to find him."

"I don't know how I can help." Alicia says, with a little more hope at the idea.

"Did he give you anything? When you went to Kara's apartment, you mentioned that 'he told you'. Was it your lawyer?"

"He came up to me at an event. He told me that he received word that some of the bracelets were given tracking chips because people kept losing it and if I just followed the tracer he gave me that I would find it." explains Alicia.

Alex and Wynn listen to the conversation from cyber command.

Wynn turns to Alex, "I'm on it."

Wynn starts typing on a computer. Back in the holding area...

"So you followed it. Did he mentioned who told him?" questions Supergirl.

"No, he just said it was a client." explains Alicia.

Back at cyber command...

"I think I have something. Three years ago, he defended a private detective in Hub City, and they've recently bought a bunch of tracking devices." Wynn says.

Alex speaks to Supergirl through her earpiece, "We may have something."

Back in the holding area, Supergirl moves towards the exit, "Thank you."

"What are you going to do with me?" asks Alicia.

"Honestly? I'm not sure." Supergirl says as she leaves the holding area.

Supergirl makes her way to where Wynn and Alex are standing, "What do we have?"

"A private detective bought a whole bunch of trackers, reportedly for a major operation according to the request he filed. I hacked into his company's computer system and accessed the tracker's software. I'm trying to pull up any active tracker's now." Wynn explains, bringing up only one active tracking device on the computer screen, "It looks like whoever's there is outside the warehouse where the trackers are manufactured."

"I'm on my way." Supergirl says as she rushes off without listening to her sister's objections.

"Kara, wait!" yells Alex.

*    *    *

Supergirl arrives from the sky outside a door to the warehouse. The Lawyer is standing outside the door and turns to meet Supergirl.

"Hello Supergirl. It's very nice to meet you." the lawyer says.

Supergirl looks at him suspiciously, "It's nice to meet you too."

"I have to say that this is quite the honor for me. I've been waiting a long time for it." declares the lawyer.

"Well, I'm here. I'm assuming you know why." Supergirl says.

The lawyer looks apologetically, "I'm sorry for the cloak and dagger, but I didn't think you would come if I walked up and asked."

"It depends on what you're asking for." Supergirl insists.

"Your help." the lawyer insists.

The Lawyer opens the door to the warehouse. Supergirl cautiously approaches.

"You have a strange way of asking for help." points out Supergirl.

"The problem is a strange one, or at least most people think so. Please, follow me." the lawyer says as he walks into the warehouse. Supergirl follows him cautiously.