Supercon

Kara, Alex and Wynn, dressed in plain clothes, enter the Supercon floor and survey the scene in front of them. There are all kinds of convention goers wearing blue or red or both and many of the booths have the House of El symbol on them. Some of them are wearing costumes similar to Alicia's or Supergirl's.

Wynn looks through his program guide for the event, "Alicia's panel is in the south building in 20 minutes, we should spread out and see if we can find anyone looking suspicious."

"You don't find any of this suspicious?" Alex says, mostly tongue-in-cheek.

"What? You've never wanted to pretend you were from another planet?"

Kara and Alex both look at Wynn.

"Oh... right..."

"We'll meet at the panel so we can check out the line in case they're going to be there." Kara suggests.

Wynn walks away while Kara and Alex stay together as they go in the opposite direction.

"Seeing all this reminds me of when we were kids. Mom and Dad would drag us both to these things... I hated it." Alex reminisces.

"You did?" Kara wonders.

"It always reminded me of the ways we were different. The fact that we weren't really sisters and that you had the kind of power I would never feel." explains Alex.

"I know what you mean, it's why I tried to hide it from you. I didn't want anyone to feel like anyone was out of place around me. Sooner or later, I think I was even hiding it from myself." Kara agrees.

"But you don't have to be that way anymore, neither of us do. We don't have to resent it anymore. And I mean, what's to resent? Look at all the people here celebrating you." insists Alex.

Kara is about to say something when one of the exhibitors comes over to Kara.

The exhibitor looks Kara over, "Oh my god, you're perfect."

"I'm sorry?" Kara questions, looking at him suspiciously.

"Well maybe not perfect, the nose is off and I'm not entirely sure about the cheekbones but those can be fixed. Otherwise you're perfect. We just need to take those glasses off." The exhibitor says and reaches for Kara's glasses.

"Uh, no... I... I can't see anything without them." Kara insists, fending her off. Eventually the exhibitor relents, "Perfect for what?"

"You're a dead ringer for Supergirl." the exhibitor suggests, "How would you like to do some
modelling?"

"Modelling?"

The exhibitor moves to her booth where there are Supergirl costumes displayed all over. There are Supergirl look-a-likes of various shapes and sizes at the booth wearing various sized Supergirl costumes, "I create custom order Supergirl costumes for cosplaying, public appearances or... you know, whatever you're into."

"Whatever you're..." starts before realizing what he means, "Oh... I..."

Alex intervenes at this point, "Appreciate the offer but she's not really a model and already has a
job."

Alex guides Kara away from the exhibitor.

"People really use it for...? You and Maggie don't...?" questions Kara.

"What? No, of course not, that would be weird." responds Alex.

A woman walks by bearing a huge resemblance to Catwoman. They both notice.

"Now that on the other hand..." suggests Alex.

"Okay, I'm sorry I asked."

Kara and Alex start walking normally again.

"Speaking of Maggie, I ran into her new partner when we were dealing with disasters together." Kara says, changing the subject.

"And?" wonders Alex.

"She seems nice."

"Nice?" again questions Alex.

"She's very good at her job. I don't think you have any reason to worry." Supergirl says.

"How good exactly?" Alex asks.

"I haven't seen her go running into any burning buildings yet but I'm sure she's more than capable if she wanted to." suggests Kara, partly joking.

"You think so?"

"I'm sure she's at least safe enough to actually meet with for drinks." jokes Kara.

"Oh come on, I wasn't that worried." declares Alex.

"You might want to tell you from a few days ago that because that's not the impression that I got."

Kara spots Alicia in the crowd. Alicia is talking to a man dressed in a suit, very out of place for where they are. He is a lawyer.

"I think that's her." suggests Kara, pointing Alicia out.

Alex sees who Kara is looking at, "That must be the lawyer who Maggie was talking about."

"What is he doing here? You don't think? Could he be the contact?" wonders Kara.

"I suppose it's possible. But why?"

"Let's ask them." Kara says as she moves toward them but Alex stops her.

Alicia and the lawyer stop talking and the lawyer walks away.

"Whoa, okay, I'm thinking with the way people here are around you, let's limit your contact with your number one fan. I'll talk to her, you talk to the lawyer." Alex suggests cautiously.

"Good idea."

Kara and Alex go towards their respective subjects. The lawyer goes for the exits and uses a special exit to do so. Kara follows him.