Keeping a Secret

Kara, Alex and Wynn are walking through the DEO.

"Where is she now?" Alex asks.

"I put her in one of the holding cells downstairs. I had to do something, and I couldn't just let her go." explains Kara.

"We also can't keep her. I mean technically she hasn't done anything wrong." Wynn mentions.

"She figured out Supergirl's identity." Alex points out.

"But that's not exactly a crime." says Kara.

"She invaded your privacy." Alex tries to justify.

"We can't just lock her up forever for that, can we?" Wynn asks.

"It's not like she released my name online or on TV." Kara suggests.

"Yet. If you hadn't knocked her out, we don't know that she wouldn't have gone straight for her smartphone." says Alex, trying to make the case.

"I don't think she would've... she doesn't... she wouldn't do that." tries Kara, more hope than anything.

"You can't know that." Alex says.

"Kara's right." encourages Wynn.

"How do you know?" fires back Alex.

"She's too much of a fan." Kara insists.

"And giving out your identity would hurt you too much... so what do we do with her?" Alex wonders, slowly coming on board.

"We still need to figure out who that lawyer was. He still bugs me and I don't like that he's out there somewhere." Kara says.

"I may have some answers on that." Wynn says as the three of them approach a console where Wynn pulls up information on the screen, "I've been looking into our creepy Atticus Finch and I may have found something. He seems to cause bad luck wherever he goes."

"What do you mean?" Alex asks.

Wynn explains, "I looked at a lot of his movements over the past few weeks on social media, and he's been checking in at all the places where Supergirl disasters have happened a matter of hours before they actually happen."

"Do you think he's setting them off?" Kara asks.

"The types of disasters are too diverse and there's nothing in his history that would make me think he knows how to pull it off." Wynn continues.

"But as a lawyer he probably has access to all kinds of people who would know." points out Alex.

"We need more info on this guy." suggests Wynn.

"Then I guess I'll have to ask my source." declares Kara.