Undercover

Supergirl and Wynn are walking towards the command centre of the DEO.

"You had her arrested?" Wynn asks, clearly concerned.

"What else was I supposed to do? She endangered lives." responds Supergirl.

"No you definitely did the right thing. She could've gotten hurt. Although you could probably say that about most of us mere mortals."

"She's not a bad person, she just went about it the wrong way." suggests Supergirl.

"Speaking of which..."

"Did you find out who sent her that text?" asks Supergirl.

"Unfortunately not, whoever sent it used a burner."

"So we have no idea?" Supergirl says rhetorically.

"I wouldn't say that. I've been looking into her internet history and it says a lot about where it
may have come from."

"What is it?" says Supergirl.

Wynn and Supergirl arrive at the command centre.

"She's a REALLY big fan of yours."

"I noticed that when she showed up to a suicide bomber's attack looking like me." Supergirl says matter of factually.

"It's not the first time."

"What?" a somewhat shocked Supergirl asks.

"Not... I don't mean her putting people in danger." explains Wynn as he pulls up on the main screen a number of photos of Alicia in a Supergirl costume, "She has a habit of going places
looking like you. A lot of her social media traffic revolves around very pro-Supergirl groups and discussions. She subscribes to a number of e-mail and text message services that revolve around you and you related news."

"So anyone could've hacked into the list and gotten her number. How is this a good thing?" asks Supergirl.

"Because, her pro-Supergirl stance has made her something of an expert on you and its made her rather popular among your fans. So much so that she's been asked to appear at Supercon." continues Wynn.

"Seriously?"

"Yup, she's basically seen as the convention's leading expert on you."

Supergirl looks at the screen with sadness, "My parents took me to them when I was a kid, they wanted me to see how people were embracing my family's legacy."

"Did it work?"

"Kinda, I mean, it meant a lot to see how many people got so much hope out of it but... family crests were sacred on Krypton. If you weren't a member of that family, putting someone else's crest on was a sign of disrespect." explains Supergirl with sadness in her voice.

"And here were a bunch of humans trying to profit off your family's legacy."

"Yeah."

"I get it. Family legacies aren't always what you want them to be."

"So I guess Alicia won't get her chance to speak at the event."

"I wouldn't say that." declares Alex as she walks up.

"What is it Alex?"

"I just got word from Maggie, apparently some fancy lawyer walked in and got her released on bail." Alex explains.

"What?" Supergirl asks.

"The Super-fan had a lawyer?" Wynn asks somewhat rhetorically,

"I'm not sure it was really her lawyer." adds Alex.

"What do you mean?" Supergirl wonders.

Alex continues, "Maggie says she didn't seem to know her lawyer. They just walked right in and insisted she be released."

"Could be whoever sent her the text didn't want to leave her hanging?" Wynn suggests.

"But why? Why set her up and then bail her out?" Alex asks.

"If she's going anywhere it's to that panel." Wynn responds.

"Whoever sent that text could make contact with her there." Supergirl adds.

"I guess Supergirl's going to Supercon." jokes Wynn.

Alex fires back, "There's no way that Supergirl can go there with the way they'd react."

"She's right..." Supergirl says before she speeds away and then comes back, dressed as Kara
Danvers, "This looks like a job for Kara Danvers."