Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks

Start from the beginning

Seeing Luna tease and fuck him, Colson strokes his cock like he's trying to strangle someone. He grows harder as he watches himself devour Luna's insides. Remembering her sweet taste of peaches, he pulls on himself faster. Stroking his dick at a firm pace, his grip tightens. Watching their video, he imagines every inch of Luna as she slides herself around him on the laptop's screen. Cooing as she helps him pump his huge cock into her. The sound of their satisfied moans pushing on his brain.

Mentally floating back to that night and the way he felt so nervous until Luna had popped in wearing The Cheetah Print Coat. He masturbates and thinks of the sight of her taunting his dick while easing his soul. It was the first time he had ever fucked her. Instantly admitting that he was truly in love with HER, not just the memory of The Girl In The Cheetah Print Coat. Their connection and sex had been an inescapable delight. No one ever fucking his body or mind like THAT Brooklyn Bitch.

Yanking on his cock now, Colson's body stiffens as he splooges all over himself. Breathing hard, he lays there. Details from the strip club still weaving through his mind.

---------------------------------------------------

"Yo. Book us. I gotta get the fuck up outta here ASAP." Luna says to Ashley's nod.

Catching a call from Monica, she's freaking out. It seems to be a steady state of mind for her recently and Luna hates it.

"I'm done." Monica states firmly. "I'm your FUCKING LAWYER. NOT YOUR MANAGER."

"Wait... What the fuck are you talking about?" Luna questions her.

"I'm talking about that I'm your Lawyer but... You need a manager because I CAN'T manage your schedule." She starts in. "You don't know what this last month has been like for me. Besides all the legal and wedding shit, no one has your number so they all hit ME. My phone stays blowing up over you." Monica states with frustration.

"Wait... What??" Luna's beyond lost.

"YOU.NEED.A.MANAGER." Monica says slowly like Luna's dumb; on this she is, dumb and confused.

"What???" Luna asks again, this makes Monica beyond frustrated.

"Dude... I can't book you... It's not my job. You NEED to get a FUCKING Man.A.Ger. I've been getting calls for IT since yesterday. Stern wants to book you... Good Morning America has BEEN asking for either Nightmare or Bad Things... FUCK! THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING JOB!!" Monica yells.

"Wait... Why IT?" Luna asks.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" Monica finally explodes. "You played it on fucking DayTime TV yesterday!!"

"OH SHIT!!! THEY RAN IT!!" Luna shouts in disbelief.

Amazed, Luna can't help but grin. Knowing she's as pretty as a sunset but always thinking her words were too ugly for DayTime, she's beyond pleased. IT is EXACTLY the kind of song people SHOULD be listening to at all times. Day or night, the message of the song never changes.

"You need a FUCKING manager. I'm not THAT. You paid for law school for A FUCKING REASON. To protect you, not to fucking schedule you." Monica expresses with an attitude.

"I know... " Luna begins to apologize before slipping into hungover reality. "You got ANY suggestions?" She can't help but ask with a snark, feeling slightly abandoned.

"No. Do this yourself." Monica says, still pissed.

"What about vetting?" Luna questions her.

"Fine. Bring me three. We'll figure it out who from there." She slightly relents.