I gulped, taking in a deep breath before finding the courage to speak.

"Tae... uhm I." I stammer, unable to form a word as I don't know how to start.

Taehyung and I is still not in good terms after his being a jerk to me but still, I owe him an apology and a thank you for standing up for me.

Taehyung was still on his back but I know he's listening and waiting for my intention.

I sigh, I should tell him now or never.

"I'm sorry." I finally said in a meek voice, my eyes dropping on my fingers.

*silence*

I continue,

"I'm sorry for not listening to you... and thank you for standing up for me last night-"

I was cut off when I heard him chuckle.

"Am I hearing it right? The Tiger is being sorry for being a bitch?"

My eyes snap back at him and found that he was already facing me with a smug look on his face.

His eyes crinkle in amusement as he stare at me with his hands tucked on his sweatpants.

I frown glaring at him and hit him on the chest with slight pressure.

"Yah why are you laughing at me apologizing at you." I huff folding my arms against my chest with an angry stare.

"It just surprised me that you'll come apologizing." He shrugged with a lopsided grin on his face.

I don't know why but my lips curl into a small smile.

"And it surprised me that you didn't apologize for being a jerk yet." I counter back with a faint smile, rolling my eyes at him.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry." He grumble, rolling his eyes just like how I did.

I scoff, smiling.

"For what?" I raise a brow, pursing my lips as I waited for him to say it just to tease him.

"For being the most handsome face of 2018." He response with a cocky grin.

I snorted and make a pft noise, shaking my head.

There was another long silence between us just looking at each other with small smiles on our faces but this time it's not awkward, it's more like comfortable.

"Anyway talking to you will bring me no where so I'll be going now." I suddenly said to him jokingly to break the silence.

He give me a playful squint of his eyes and flick his finger on my forehead.

"Owww." I groan, glaring at him as I rub my forehead and slap his hand away.

"You were the one taking my time to apologize 'im sorry I'm sorry bla bla bla'." He said in a high pitched tone.

I scrunch my nose in distaste and punch him in the biceps that surely doesn't hurt him a bit.

"I don't sound like that!" I frown, pouting mindlessly.

"Awe cutie." Taehyung cooed and poke my bottom lip that jungshook me while smiling his box smile that looks cute-

Okay no.

I clear my throat and drop my pout, flustered from his word and action.

"Hmp whatever bye." I blurted out and hurried away running past him before he'll notice the pink stain tainting my cheeks and tease me.

But before I could get farther I heard him calling me.

Not my name.

But-

"Tiger."

Ofcourse.

I stop on my tracks and crane my neck, I raise a brow.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for being a jerk." He suddenly said grinning making me smile as well.

"It's a tie then" I chuckle, twisting around to face him and walk backwards.

"For?"

"For me being a bitch to you and- aaahhh." I didn't able to finish what I'm going to say when I feel myself tripping on my feet and before I knew I was falling backwards landing my ass on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ooooouch." I groan, my face twisting in pain.

I heard a soft laugh.

I look towards Taehyung and he immediately close his mouth see trying to stop himself from laughing.

"That was-"

But before he could make fun of me, I glare at him threateningly as he was on the verge of bursting out laughing.

"Don't."

Taehyung pressed his lips tightly and nod his head wordlessly, cupping a hand over his mouth.

I sigh.

Atleast we're okay now.

A/N:

Another chapter!💜

I'm sorry if it's a short update but I hope you'll enjoy reading💜

I purple love you all💜