Nana Is Moving

The next morning I climbed out of bed ignoring the screaming in my muscles. My whole body hurt. We went for round two, then three, then four before we finally passed out wrapped in each others arms.

"Well that's embarrassing." My eyes snap shut with embarrassment when I realized there was blood on the sheets from the first time.

"Baby it's okay don't worry about that. Housekeeping will take care of it. By the time they come we will be checked out anyways." Sergio rose to his feet before taking my face between his hands placing his lips on mine.

"I need a shower and food. I am starving. I want pancakes!" We never ate our dinner last night and after four rounds of sex we worked up quite the appetite.

"Let's shower together then I will get you some breakfast."

"Okay but you better keep your hands to yourself buddy I am exhausted and starving." I pointed a warning finger at him making him smile ear to ear holding up his hands in surrender.

We took a hot shower and instead of battling over who stood under the water Sergio insisted and washed and conditioned my hair. He didn't look at me in disgust when he went to scrub my body and realized there was dried blood on my legs. Instead he crouched down and kissed my thighs gently while gently scrubbing my legs and then my core which was starting to ache for him.

I took the rag from him and added more body wash to it and scrubbed his body while he washed his hair.

We got dressed in a comfortable silence and then I packed up all of our clothes from all over the room.

"There you two are! Good morning darling we are going to IHOP I hope you are hungry!"

"Oh I am starving!" My stomach growled at the mention of breakfast. Sergio loaded all of our bags into the car.

"Good morning!" I beamed at Felipe, Hector, Alejandro, and Christopher who each mean mugged me shooting daggers right through me.

"Good? You two kept us up all night! I had to sleep with earphones in and even that wasn't enough!" Hector narrowed his eyes at me again. If looks could kill I'd be dead no doubt.

"Oh Sergio!" Alejandro laughed mocking me yelling Sergio's name making my eyes bug almost out of my skull. As if this morning needed to get any more embarrassing now I just want to crawl into a hole. My face felt like it was on fire and I know for a fact it was crimson red.

"About damn time you two do it so maybe you can keep your hands to yourselves in public places. I and my eyes are happy for you two." Felipe smacked Sergio on the back before climbing into the backseat.

"Don't listen to Hector he is jealous that his girlfriend blew him off. On a serious note though you've got some damn lungs woman." Christopher shot me a teasing smile before piling into the car behind his brothers.

"I don't even want to know!" Rosa plugged her ears before winking at me as she climbed into their separate car while Gabriel helped nana into the backseat. This car ride is going to be long and I am not looking forward to it at all.

I climbed into the front seat resting my head on the window hoping the universe would swallow me whole but I had no such luck.

"You guys leave my girl alone. The last thing I need is for you guys to embarrass her." Sergio turned in his seat shooting a warning look at each of his brothers. He had a look in his eyes that showed he meant business.

"Oh relax brother we are only kidding. We love Alex but from no on just try to keep it down so we can sleep especially when are in the room right next to yours and the walls are made of paper." I could practically hear the smile on Hectors face.

"I am so happy that you guys are in looovvveee!" Felipe sang in an octave that should be illegal with us all being trapped in one car.

"I never thought I would see the day that Sergio would be all lovey dovey and shit, good luck putting up with Mr. Grumpy pants here but he seems genuinely happy with you." Christopher grabbed my shoulder and gently squeezed it before rubbing it. I felt myself relax a little as the air started to clear inside the car.

The ride to IHOP wasn't nearly as bad as I expected but I am sure that is because Sergio shot warning daggers at his brothers. If looks alone could kill they would be dead right now.

At breakfast I scarfed down a whole stack of pancakes, four pieces of sausages, scrambled eggs, hash-browns and three cups of coffee.

"Practice is going to suck tomorrow!" Sergio groaned rubbing his stomach after he ate his last bite of food.

"I don't even want to think about that right now." The thought of running tomorrow makes my whole body ache even more than it already does.

"I would love to come watch you two play someday." Nana squeezed my hand from where she was sitting beside me.

"Really?" I beamed at her with so much excitement. I just met the woman yesterday and she already feels like family.

"Heck yes! I haven't gotten to see Sergio play in years and it would make my day to see you two out there together." Nana had so much pride in her eyes as she looked at Sergio.

"Mom I have some big news. I have arranged it so you can move in with us. I know you are against it but we need to spend every moment we can together. I had a room set up this weekend and found an amazing chemo center that is half an hour from our house. What do you say mom?" Nana stood from her seat and slowly walked to where her son was sitting and threw her arms around his neck, tears streaming down her face. Tears of gratitude, tears of joy, and tears of sadness.

"Oh Gabriel I would love that. I know my time here is limited. I could think of nothing more wonderful than spending what time I have left with my family." Nana squeezed his neck before then hugging Rosa who was crying as well.

"What about my stuff at the nursing home?" Nana asked curiously as we all walked outside the restaurant.

"Already taken care of." Gabriel added and the look of shock spread over her face.

"What if I would have said no?" She teased causing her son to shrug.

"Let's face it mom you didn't really get to chose."

"I wouldn't really have it any other way."