"Can we all please stop overreacting about this?! I'm tired." Taehyung stood up and went to their room.

"Well, now that we're all done, let's go." We took our luggage upstairs together with our roommates.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Jimin and Jin are in the same room. Yoongi is with Namjoon and Hoseok. Lisa is with Taehyung, and I'm with Jungkook. Jungkook's fine, I guess? "I'm sleeping near the wall." He just nodded and placed his bags on his bed.

There are two beds actually so it won't get TOO awkward in here. I looked at the clock and it's almost seven in the evening. I took my packed dinner and ate. "I'll just go downstairs." The younger kid told me and left.

I finished my dinner after several minutes and brushed my teeth inside the restroom. I stood up to leave the room to check on Lisa but the door suddenly opened. "What in the world?" He went inside, carrying his stuff. "Yah! Who told you to come here?!"

"I switched places with Jungkook." He said and plopped down on the bed. "Shit. This is fluffier than the other."

"Kim Taehyung! I order you to leave this room, right now!!" He shook his head and closed his eyes. "You son of a bitch! I said leave! I'm not sleeping with some moron! Not now! Not ever!"

The door once again opened, revealing Jungkook. "He forced me. He's the leader, I can't do anything about it." He took his stuff out and left.

"No.. Yah! Jungkook come back here!!" I looked at Taehyung once again and he was chuckling. "Don't laugh at me!"

"You seriously want to sleep with him?" No. But he's better than you. "You don't know Jungkook, shortcake."

"Can you stop calling me that?"

"No. I'm the only one who calls you that. You'll know it's me when I call you shortcake." He winked and stood up.

"You're disgusting."

"Really?" He asked and suddenly took off his shirt.

"What fuck are you doing?!" I quickly turned around. Holy mother of abs.. That was- Shit what am I thinking?! "Yah!! Put your shirt back on you slut!!"

"I'm not used to sleeping with my shirt on. Get used to it. You'll be seeing me sleep like this for three months."

"You're seriously irritating me right now!!" I laid on my bed trying to stop myself from looking. I was facing the wall. It's the safest part in this room right now. I quickly tucked myself in and tried to sleep.

Fuck. I can't!

I felt someone lying down from behind. "I swear to you Kim Taehyung!" I turned around and he immediately put his arms around me. "Yah! Let go of me! Yah!! Taehyung!"

"Just sleep. I'm not gonna do anything stupid."

"You are doing something stupid right now!! Get your hands off me! Get away from me! Lisa!! Chaeng! Jisoo unnie!! Help me!"

"Aish.. What are you doing? Can't you just calm down?"

"How can I calm down!? You're trying to rape me!!"

"How is this rape? I'm just hugging you, stupid."

"Somebody help me!! I'm just sixteen and I still have a life to live! Please don't do this! Jisoo unnie!!"

"You're unbelievable." I kept squirming, trying to get away. "Jennie I'm not doing anything to you."

"Yet! I'm sure you're onto something dark and evil! Let go!"

"You're just gonna tire yourself."

"Then stop hugging me and go to your bed!!" I was hitting his chest but it felt like I was punching a rock wall. "Taehyung!!"

"I can't sleep without hugging anything! Just be a good pillow and stop moving. I know we're both tired here. Just sleep."

"This is ridiculous." I mumbled and punched his chest again. "Yah.." His eyes are already closed. "Tsk. You're the worst." I had no choice but to close my eyes and sleep. I'll just have my revenge tomorrow.

A U T H O R

Hours passed and Taehyung woke up from his sleep. "So she really forced herself to sleep." Jennie's head was on his chest while her hands were curled into fists, also placed on his chest. Taehyung chuckled softly at her. He was playing with her hair while talking. "You look and act so strong but you're really just a soft baby. I never had an enemy like you before."

"No..no, mom. Mom, come back please? Mom.." His brows arched.

"Is she having a nightmare?"

"Mom don't leave us. M-mom.." He stroked her hair and sighed.

"Shh.. It's okay. You may be my enemy Kim, but I would never hurt you like one." He smiled and closed his eyes.

--
Author's Note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!🌹💕 Thank you for being sweet and kind to everyone! Love you Chaeng💖

Also, thanks for the 670 reads everyone!!😍😘

--the concept photos for Map of the Soul: 7 is❤🔥--