"Fine! Have it your way." I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest fake pouting. Of course I am happy that he wants to take me out it's just that staying in sounds so much better.

"It's just dinner baby." He patted my knee keeping his other casually on the wheel. I felt the air in the car shift. A sense of knowing in his voice sounding more like a promise than reassurance. Can he feel it too.

He parked his car and jumped out rushing around to my side before opening the door for me. He offered me his hand helping me out of the car. Once I was out of the car he let go of my hand and rested his on the small of my big gently leading us into the restaurant, a little Italian whole in the wall. I ignore the tingly sensation that spread all over my body like wildfire.

We were seated at a small two seater booth in the back of the restaurant. Soft instrumental music fills the air which is filled with scents of garlic bread and vinaigrette dressing. A waiter came and took our drink order and brought us out a basket of bread sticks with butter we barely paid him any attention our attention was just focused on one another. He felt it too. I could see it in the way his eyes followed my every move darkening when a drop of water hit my lip, using my tongue to dart out and scoop it off before it had the chance to fall.

Our waiter brought our drinks and took our dinner order. I didn't even look at the menu because what I was hungry for wasn't on the menu so I ordered the next best thing, Chicken Alfredo. Sergio never took his eyes off of me while ordering Spaghetti and Meatballs. Our waiter scribbled our order down before sauntering away. Could he feel the sexual tension at our table? It was like a thick cloud was surrounding us. Though there were waiters, servers, hosts, and other people around us eating it was as if time had stood still and all that mattered right here, right now was him and I.

We made small talk but it was obvious neither of us had much to say. We were perfectly content staring at one another. The minutes that passed by were tortuous and long dragging by in agony.

When the waiter brought our food I immediately asked for the check and to go boxes. The need to get out of there as soon as possible was overwhelming. Sergio paid the bill while I dumped the food into the styrofoam containers. The ride back to the hotel seemed to tick by slower than the time at the restaurant at least there there were other people in the car it was just him and I. We walked through the hotel and into the elevator as calmly as possible. As soon as the doors slid shut I turned facing him wrapping my arms around his neck slamming my lips on to his. Wanting him and needing him in any was I could have him. Even with the bag of food in his hands he still managed to lift me up wrapping my legs around his waist, his erection pressing into the back of my thigh causing me to groan in approval. He easily pulled the room key out and unlocked and opened the door before slamming it shut never letting me go.

Once we were in the room he sat me down on my feet. His tongue exploring my mouth like he had lost something in there.

"I am going to go freshen up I will be right back."  He nodded and let his hold of me go and I reluctantly walked away from him but I had to pee. In the bathroom I brushed my teeth and fluffed up my hair, I knew what was coming the second I walk back into the room and I was more than ready but I was also nervous. What if I am bad at this? I have never done this before. No one warns you about what you expect or what to do. Reagan is home two hours away and I don't necessarily want to call her and ask for advice not over the phone and risk Sergio hearing me. 

Deciding this is as good as it is going to get I turned the light off and walked back into the room. All the lights were off but in their place were lit tea candles spread throughout the room.

"Alexis I have known you for four years. No one has ever tested my patience the way you do. You brought a certain light to my world that I didn't know that I needed. Though we have only technically been dating a couple of weeks and talking for what? Almost two months ish? I have never felt this way about anyone. I didn't even know it was possible to feel this way about someone until I met you. I never wanted to date, I tried to force my feelings for you under the rug as if they didn't exist but all that did was intensify them that much harder, stronger. You make me want to be a better man. You make me laugh and smile and you even drive me fucking crazy. You make me want to do cute romantic shit like this." He gestured towards the candles and smiles nervously from where he is standing in the middle of candles he formed a heart out of. The dim lights illuminated his face somehow showed his defined jaw line pulsing from biting down so hard.