15.

I carry myself along many hallways, regretting leaving Jungkook because now I was lost. I feel my face burn in anger when I remember his words. "How dare he? Just who the fuck does he think he is. I swear, once this mission is over, I'm gonna make sure I never see his face again, honestly," I mumble to myself.

As I'm walking, I feel a sudden panic form inside of me. Before I could act on it and run, a bag is placed over my head and I'm pulled away, my scream echoing in the large empty hallways of this creepy building.

Jungkook's POV

"Why the hell did I say that," I speak to myself, ruffling my hair. I hate myself right now, oh my god.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I call out to her as I'm walking in the hall, but its no use. I instantly regret not following her right at that moment, but I couldn't help myself. I wasn't mad at her, I was mad at myself for not being able to protect us. I let her get hurt too many times, and what bothers me the most is the fact that she doesn't even speak up about it. I guess she has grown to mean a lot to me, but now I can't find her and god knows where she is. I don't know what I'm gonna do alone.

As I'm walking, I notice a line coming up in front of me. They were two lines in the ground, which looked like burns. But they weren't just on the ground, they were all over the wall too, as if whatever caused it was moving around, or struggling. I feel my eyes go wide as I make a realisation, "Bruno and his goddamn lasers, yes!!" I follow all the lasers, turning right and then left and then right again. Finally the lasers come to a stop in front of a door. I spot an object on the ground in front of the door and pick it up, examining it. "His collar.." I mumble.

I shove the collar in my pocket, and face the door. I notice the door was worn out and made of wood, so there were cracks and holes in it. This whole building was creepy and run down, so the door being that way was no surprise. Luckily for me, I was able to see what was going on inside the room through the tiny cracks and holes, which gave me an idea of whom or what I was dealing with.

Upon looking through the cracks, I immediately notice three things; Bruno, the chains he was in, and the goggle-like contraption on his eyes. I'm guessing they were used to stop him from shooting the lasers. I don't see anyone or anything else, so I open the door, which, fortunately, was not locked.

I run inside fast and look around for a key to get the chains off of him. He was awake, so I call out to him, "Bruno, Bruno can you hear me? I'm here to save you." His ears perk up, "Please don't tell me this is Jungkook."

I roll my eyes, "It is, it's the great Jeon Jungkook who's saving your ass, so you better be grateful." Bruno growls, "I'd rather die here than be saved by you, the man who suspected me all along." I scoff, "It's not really my fault I did. And no, I can't let you die, Y/N would kill me."

I run up to Bruno, unclipping the goggles and throwing them aside. "Oh yes, the guards were talking about how they caught Y/N a while ago. Were you guys in different cells? I'm guessing she didn't escape and you did?" I pause, my eyebrows furrowing. "No, she escaped with me but we fought and she ran off. Don't tell me they caught her, shit. Also, what guards? There weren't any guards in or around the room when I showed up. And those creatures can't talk, so how were they talking?"

Bruno uses his lasers to burn the chains off his legs, speaking "Oh no! We have to get her before the leader does.. The guards were in here  about half an hour ago, and they were human. They're the same ones who carried me here and locked me up. I was surprised to see their normal teeth and eyes, but no matter how much I struggled with them, the lasers didn't touch them even once. I guess they were good at dodging them or something."

I furrow my eyebrows further, and Bruno finally sets himself free, running around in circles. "Humans? What leader are you talking about?"

Bruno sits on his behind, "The kingpin, the ruler, the one behind all the people disappearing. These guards all work for him. Apparently he's had his eyes on Y/N the whole time." I stand up after hearing this, feeling a new sensation take over me. "Let's go get this son of a bitch and get Y/N back." I say, fists clenching.

Your POV

I groan as the bag gets taken off of my head, and roll my eyes when I realise I was back to being tied up, "Are you kidding me? What even is this bullshit?!" I look over at the guards who were standing next to me, their faces covered. I shout, "Who do you work for?! Tell me so I can beat that lowlife bastard u-"

"Woah woah woah, no need to get so aggressive, darling."

My eyes widen as I look around, trying to find the source of this deep voice. I was in an empty room with the only lightbulb hanging above me and the guards; the rest of the room was covered in darkness, so I couldn't see where that mysterious man was. I gulp, "Who are you?"

I hear a chuckle, "I'm the lowlife bastard you're gonna beat up."

My eyes widen further as I continue whipping my head around the room, "Just come out of the shadows already."

He steps in the light, and my eyes get glued to him.

He was a tall and good looking man with a sharp jaw and striking brown eyes, although the cherry on top was his red hair. He was dressed in a black suit, his hands tucked into the pockets. He stared at me with a smirk and I couldn't help but grit my teeth. "Liking the view, princess?"

I find myself rolling my eyes, "As if. And who gave you the right to call me princess? Just who do you think you are?"

The man walks closer to me, shrugging, "Well, I'm gonna own you soon so I'm gonna be able to call you whatever I want."

I tilt my head, anger clouding my mind. "Own me? Own me? Oh, I swear if I wasn't tied up right now, I would smack you across the face and kick you in your dick, assuming you have one."

He clicks his tongue in annoyance, the smirk never leaving his face. "Feisty, aren't you? It's all right, I like my women with a little sass in them."

I grit my teeth, "Look, you misogynistic prick. I am not an object, and I am not just gonna sit here and let you talk to me like that. So drop the act, and tell me what you want from me."

He smirks wider, "Not so soon, love, we must let the audience arrive first."

-

A/N: ok this guy is also one of my favourite characters. but he ain't the main bad guy alright, keep your guns down cuz worse people are coming hehe

love,
nim <3