Chapter 2

Feitan POV

What was this idiot even thinking, trying to win a gem through a bet? "If we want something we take it." I add, after Franklin pointed out what we are: Thieves. The moment I turn around to leave, I feel someones glaze on me. Slowly I turn back around to see a blonde girl looking at us with her eyes wide open. Did she just overhear our conversation? Franklin and Shizuku don't seem to have noticed her presence, since they are already walking ahead, chatting.

When our eyes meet, the girl finally seems to realize that I discovered her. Her eyes are full of panic while she's standing there, frozen. I smirk a bit. It's not like a girl like her would be any harm for us, so I should just let her go, but something about her catches my interest.

I can't deny that she is very pretty. She's small and slim, but still has curves at the right places. Her outfit is really complimenting her body as well: a black skinny jeans, with a thigh gray t-shirt underneath a showy red leather jacket and biker boots.Her long honey blonde hair, is really complimenting her warm skin tone. Looking closely at her, I also notice her different colored eyes. While the left one is almost ice blue, the right one has an amber color. She undeniable is a real beauty and somehow I really feel myself being attracted to her.

But just as I'm about to take a step forward to grab her, she quickly turns around and vanishes in the crowd. "Hey, meet me later, I have something to do", I call out to my mates, before I go after her. I quickly hide my aura, after realizing she was doing the same, and follow her as fast as I can. Easier said than done, cause I never saw a girl that size running that fast before.'She must be terified'.  I smirk a bit at that thought, imagining her scared puppy eyes when she realizes there is no escaping. My trained eyes are following any of her movements, while she is pushing her way through the crowd. "There is no escaping me, little girl," I chuckle quietly while imagining her face while I am gonna pin her shivering body into a wall of a narrow alley.

I swallow hard at that thought, and push the people in front of me aside. Soon she takes turn on a smaller road and I already see my chance, but she's still to fast to keep up with her. 'God dammit! How fast can this girl run?'

After quiete a while she finally stops in an other crowded street looking around her suspiciously. I quickly hide behind a corner, still watching her. After making sure nobody's after her, which is a wrong assumption of course, she finally seems to relax.

With an evil grin on my face, I step out of my hiding spot, ready to capure her, but I am suddenly interrupted by the ringing of my phone. Growling, I pick it up. "Where are you at?" Shizuku yells at the other end of the line. "We have a job to to, so get your stupid ass back here!" I hang up on her with an annoyed sound, but she is right. I got myself distracted with this little girl, which is usually something that doesn't happen to me. Slightly frustrated, I look at her once more and then take my leave. "You always meet twice," I'm grumbling, secretly hoping I am right about that.