Chapter 46

Liz POV

"So, in short your suggestion is to search for a guy in a fucking video game?" Phinks growls after the troupe heard out Shalnarks plan.

It had pained me, to crush their hopes, but after rethinking the whole thing, I dont think I would be much of a help. It already equites a lot of concentration to erase Nen, that a is created presently and wiping out a Nen curse that was imposed in the past is on a whole other level.

Looking for an actual Nen exorcist, even if he is currently stuck in a video game sounds like a better plan to me. But the others look not very convinced of this idea. Feitan and Phinks are both frowning, the latter has his arms crossed in front of his chest, glaring at the younger blonde. „Well do you have any other plan?" Shalnark counters with a cheeky smirk. "Or is rejecting our suggestions all you can do?"

"Watch what you're saying you brat," The blonde growls at the younger man, who now looks defeated. I walk up to him and unconsciously place my hand on his arm.

Glaring at Pinks I just blab out what's on my mind: "I think it's a reasonable idea, the best we had so far. And if I got this right, this chain guy is far to strong to be beat without Chollos help, and even if we manage it withougetting killed, it might cause your boss to get hurt as well. My ability's won't be any help either, so if you don't have any better ideas, why won't we just give Shalnarks plan a try?" I look into his eyes without blinking, not wanting to back down. Sometimes I am just to brave for my own goods.

"I think she is right," Shizuku agrees with me, her chocolate brown eyes expressing respect. Shalnark throws me a thankful smile and when I finally realize my hand is still on his arm, I quickly pull it back, not wanting to send him any wrong signals. This had nothing to do with him, I was just voicing my opinion.

Machi nods as well. "Best idea we heard so far." Franklin agrees with her with a small humming sound. Defeated, Phinks throws his hands in the air. "Alright, alright. I will get a copy of the game with Feitan. Who was the guy who bought the copies in the auctions again?"

"A multi-billionaire called Battera," Shalnark repeats while Feitan doesn't look very fond of the idea. Well, that was probably just because he doesn't want to leave Lucy alone. He seriously is like a burdock.

But apparently she doesn't seem to mind that anymore, cuddled up to him again like a child. I am happy to see her so close to somebody, since I know she has a hard time trusting people.

I wonder what had happened between them after Feitan dragged her out of the lounge yesterday. Her messy hair speaks for itself, but I can't wait to hear it from your mouth. so it comes in handy when Feitan is on the road for a while.

Time for some girls talk...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys, here is another chapter for you. 😊 It's more of a short filler chapter, but I hope you liked it.

I am currently working on a new version of the cover, but it will probably still take ages, lol. 😂I'll might share a little sneak peak once it's a bit more finished.

Anyways more chapters will be coming soon, so I will see you then.

Bye ✌🏻

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 28, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Phantom Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें