Even though I hate to admit it, I watched Luke for the whole lesson, carefully analyzing everything he did. There had to be a reason why he was back. I didn't believe that the school would let him back after what he did. Where was Kyle when I needed him?

As the bell rang, I threw my books in my bag and stormed out the class, upset by the sight of Luke.

I made my way to my locker, taking my sports bag out.

"Well hello Hannah." The touch of his hand on my back made my breathe hitch and I suddenly felt sick.

"Keep away from me." I said sternly, without turning around.

I heard him laugh. "Oh Hannah, you always did know how to make me laugh."

"Why are you here Luke?" I asked, turning to face him.

He cocked his head, placing his hands on either side of my head, on the lockers behind me. "I need to attend school dont I?"

I swallowed. "Can't you attend one somewhere where I won't have to see you?"

A grin spread across his face. "Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, if I was you, I would drop the attitude."

"Just leave me alone Luke." I said, pushing his chest, trying to make him back away. But it backfired because instead,  Luke managed to grab my hands and twist them, putting me in pain.

"Don't tell me what to do Hannah." He threatened.

"Luke let me go." I whined. 

He squeezed tighter on my hands. "You're so fucking stubborn Hannah! I hated that about you. Always got to have her own way. Well guess what, thats not going to happen."

I whimpered. "Luke, Luke let me go. Please!"

Luke opened his mouth but someone cut in. "Archer! Are you fucking deaf?" Exactly the person I needed.

Lukes face turned to face Kyle. "Look who we have here."

"Let her go, unless you want a repeat of the last time we saw eachother." Kyle threatened.

Luke snickered. "Really Richards? Really?"

"Yes Archer, really. Want me to prove it?" Luke didn't reply, just rolled his eyes. "Let. Her. Go."

Luke sighed,  loosening his grip on my hands. But instead of letting me go, he let go of my hands as he threw me backwards into the lockers, causing me to bang my head against the metal.

I suddenly felt very dizzy as my vision went blury, but I coukd make out a figure, which I recognised as Kyles,  lunging itself at Luke. The last thing I heard was a curse as my eyelids shut and I was dragged into darkness.