39. The Three Unrequited Words

Chapter Thirty-Nine

The next morning I woke up bright and early at 6am. I didnt bother eating breakfast. It was way too early and I was still full from the night before. Instead, I did my makeup and quickly got dressed. I decided on a plain peach coloured bikini. I then put on a bright pink linen tank top and light rolled skinny ripped jeans. Half an hour later I just slipped my pink strappy wedges and grabbed my beach bag before leaving my home silently to not wake up my parents.

Yes, they did know where I was going,  they had just told me that I better not wake them up in the morning.

I could see that Kyle's car lights were on in his driveway so he was obviously waiting for me.

"Good morning." I kissed him as I got in the passanger seat.

"Mornin princess." He started the engine. "The petrol station?"

I nodded.  "I can feel today's gonna be great."

Kyle smiled subconsciously. "Mhhm. Yeah."

"What?"

"What?" Kyle looked at me suddenly startled. 

I shook my head. "Nothing,  dont worry."

~***~

A three hour car journey later we were at our destination. We quickly unpacked our cars and set up on the beach. Even though the weather was perfect,  it wasnt beach season yet, and so there weren't many people,  giving us more than enough space.

"Well guys," Casey clapped her hands once we were finished. "When are we getting into the water?"

"How about," I said slowly, wriggling out of my clothes, "Now?" And with a second thought,  I sped off into the water, the cold colliding with the heat of my body, shocking the system. "Shit!"

I heard Kyle laugh at my scream. "Princess, are you cold?" He mocked.

"HA-HA." I laughed sarcastically. "Laugh all you want, but my body is slowly getting used to it, and you're still not getting any of this." I said trailing my finger seductively from my thigh up towards my chest.

I saw Kyle bit his lip to hide a smile while unbuckling his shorts and taking off his shirt before speeding off in my direction creating a big splash as he dived in.

"Kyle!" I screamed.

"Yes princess?" He reappeared from under the water behind me, grabbing my waist and twisting me around to face him. "Fuck its cold."

I laughed, placing my hands on his toned chest. "You're so easy to bribe."