9. Patience is a Virtue

So here's chapter nine guys! Hope you guys like it :D And btw, does anyone know why my story is 'RESTRICTED' now and I cant set it into any other? Hmmm wierd.

Chapter Nine

The next morning I was let out of the hospital with my whole chest and rib area bandaged practically preventing me from freakin' breathing. Thank god it was a Saturday, I didn't want to have to face all the nosy gossiping bitches in school eyeing me and looking at me as if there was something wrong with me.

Although, I was sure the word already spread around as half the school was at that freakin fair!

Since just after dropping me off at the school, I hadn't seen or heard from Kyle. No texts or calls. Wait, I doubt he even had my number.  I mean, why would he? But a hit of a stone at my window would be enough to make me stop worrying whether he was okay.

Hannah, why are you worrying anyway? Two days ago you yelled at him telling him how little he means to you, and now you can't stop caring about him? What was going on?

Funny enough, I haven't really thought of Luke much. His words hurt me. And his reaction was unreasonable considering we only knew each other for a few days. He was the one who messed up, I wasn't going to feel guilty for nothing—

"Honey you've got a visitor." My mum interrupted my thoughts.

My head snapped in her direction as she stood in my bedroom door, a tall broad shouldered figure standing behind her. "Kyle." I couldn't help but smile. 

"Hey, can I come in?" He asked and at that point I realised, THE Kyle Richards was asking to come into MY room! If this went out, I'd be dead at school.

"Err, sure." I tried sitting up slightly but I failed.

"I'll leave you two alone." and with that my mum walked out closing the door behind her.

Kyle walked up to my bed and handed me a bouquet of lilies that I hadn't noticed him holding. "This is a 'get better soon' gift." He smiled while my smile grew wider.

"Thank you but you really didn't have to. I'm fine." I told him laying then down next to me.

"You're not fine. You can't even sit up Hannah. "He pointed out. I chuckled but I could see he didn't find it funny. For once he wasn't making fun of me. Was he concerned? 

"Really Kyle, it could be so much worse if you weren't there." I told him.

He sighed sitting down at the end of my bed. "How are you feeling?" 

"Better. Much better."

"I mean, how... mentally, how are you feeling?" He tried looking me in the eyes but I dropped my head.