14. What Was That?

Chapter Fourteen

As the sun rays managed to pierce through my blinds I was forced to get out of bed. As I took my shower I thought of Kyle today and what I would do to him— shit Hannah that sounds wrong! The thought startled me and I quickly jumped out and got dressed. It seemed to be quite sunny so I went for a white and pink floral crop top bralet and a seemed like brown, skater skirt. I then slid on a pair of dark brown cowboy boots and did my hair before grabbing my bag and leaving the house. 

~***~

"So what do you think of us all going out for a coffee later? You know that small Italian café in town?" Layna swayed her head with a duck face looking at us suggestively. 

"Are you feeling okay Lay?" Jake asked holding back laughter.

"I'm fine. So?"

"I'm in." I grinned but it disappeared as soon as Jade entered the class, her body wrapped in Kyles hands. My eyes drifted to his and as a smirk appeared on his face, I clenched my jaw ready to jump straight at him. His eyes then drifted to Luke next to me and laughed softly. For fuck sake! Who did he think he was?!

"Now class settle down." My history teacher came in slamming his massive thick folder down on the desk.

We all shuffled around the class to get to our actual seats. I made my way to smirking Kyle ready to have a fucking row but my kill joy teacher interrupted me. "Jones, you can sit next to Katarina this lesson."

My eyes widened. Katarina was a recent student from Russia who sure wasn't bad talking in English but she'd be much better if you could actually understand anything she said with that thick accent! "But sir—"

"Jones."

"Fine." I huffed. I spent the first two lessons begging for another seat and he refused. Now, when I need to sit next to Kyle he decides to move me?!

"Don't worry, you can sit next to your lover boy boyfriend next lesson—"

"He's not her boyfriend! He's mine." Jade jumped out of her seat raising her voice.

I looked at her pathetically. "Such a drama queen! You think anyone would think otherwise? "I asked her, my mouth slowly curving into a smug smile realising something. "Unless, you're threatened by me."

I could hear a little chuckle escape Kyle's mouth as he watched all of this clearly amused.

Jade on the other hand looked at me almost appalled. "Oh you wish! He'd choose me over you any day."

I scoffed. "That's only cos you'll give him something I would never." Oh my god Hannah. Shut up.

Jade gasped as Kyles eyes widened in shock but he was smiling obviously enjoying all of this.