Innocent Stalkers

Small birds were chirping innocently at afternoon. Sometimes she wished if she could be one of them. No worry, no stress just own the sky with happiness.

Shaking her head in the silly thoughts she. Enjoying the soft breeze hitting her face.

Her legs move forward matching the tone of the shoes behind.

She stopped moving. Her neck sprinted backward. Confused eyes rolled in every direction, until satisfied with nothing.

She again sprain her neck and moved forward.

She again heard the footsteps. Her ears alert. Heartbeat rise quickly than a human being. Suddenly she sprinted her ankles behind and...

"You?" She panicked.

°° °° °°

"You sing really well," after their song ended, Manik approached the short girl.

"Hi, I'm Manik! Naam toh suna hi hoga!" He flattered, forwarding his hand for a handshake.

When she didn't response he looked at her dejectedly.

Her tan skin coated with light makeup lightened for a moment. Her pink lips curved bigger showing her perfect pearl white thirty two teeth.

Manik smiled a little. Almost relaxing on her pearl white smile.

"Yeh Colgate ki ad karti hai kya?" He thought.

Nandini extended her hand and shake it with Manik. While he was still stuck on the innocent looking smile lingering her face.

His eyes relaxed by the gentle grip on his hand. But his heart couldn't.

So when the gentle grip on his hand by the innocent girl tightened, his heart started to beat much more than normal rate.

Nandini keep tightening her hand, and Manik keep trying to control the pain.

"You bloody stalker!" She shouted.

Whilst still Manik struggling for his hand, Nandini's leg flew up and straight landed her knee on his stomach.

"Mummy!" And with this his loud shrik echoed in the park

°° °° °°

"You?"

"Who are you?"

Prerna asked the boy in front of her.

"H...hi, I'm..."

What's my name? He thought.

"Abe aage v kuch bolega?" She snapped, making the poor boy jumped in fear.

The louder heartbeats of his could be heard by Prerna. Yet she chose to ignore it.

"Oh! I got it!" She began, "You are stalking me right?" Anurag couldn't speak further. The accuse was true. After all he was the stalking her since the football match.

"Saale tu mere ko stalk karta hai, Prerna Sharma ko?" Her voice was high. Heavy like a strong man.

Anurag flinched at her tone. Every hair of his body rise up, as Prerna landed her fist straight on his face.

°° °° °°

And then what happen to the boys nobody knows. The only thing the world knew was, they were found in a state that even describing could be hazardous for health of homo sapiens.

----------------

Not edited.