Let's Know Them First II

The soft rays of the morning sun peaked naughtily through the curtains. Disturbing the peaceful slumber of the person on the bed. The body moved automatically to hide from the disturbing light of the sun. Wanting to get some more sleep. But, that wasn't possible. And he knew it.

Soon he felt the bed dipped beneath him. The soft voice echoed in his ear and the creamy fingers tangle his mushy hair.

-"Baby, wake up! It's already morning."

On hearing the voice of his favorite person like everyday, his lips curved. He gently shifted his head on the person's lap. Eyes still close.

-"Two minutes more, Maa. Please!" The request came from the cute voice melt the mother's heart like always. She just smile softly and let her fingers tangle his hair gently. Letting him enjoy one of the beautiful moments of his life.

Sometimes letter he woke up. Being the sincere boy he is, his mother didn't need to bug him.

He steps downstairs, do the 'Pooja' with his small family and then join the breakfast table with others.

In the breakfast table, the scene was worth to adore. The mother was feeding her child with all the love she had in her heart. And the son was eating the food from his mother's hand, placing his head on her shoulder.

"Aww..!"

"Maashi(aunt), you two are really cute!" Said the girl sitting in front of them.

"Nivu, stop disturbing him. He is doing his breakfast naa!" The lady scolded the girl, but in a sweet tone. Which did nothing but spread a small smile on the faces present there.

"Saare, pyaar aapni baby ke liye! Humare liye kya hai, Mohini ji?" The gray haired man sitting with them asked in a playful tone.

"Baba, aap ke liye maa ne payesh banaya hai naa!" Said the boy instead of his mother in a captivating voice still eating his breakfast. His cuteness would always capture everyone's heart.

"Beta, uss payesh me aap ke maa ne jo pyaar mix kiya hai, woh toh sab aap ke liye hai, humare liye thori!" Said he. Causing, the cheeks burned of aged lady present there. Though, the half of his hair had turned gray, but he still like to tease his other half now and then.

"Moloy, shut up!" The gray haired woman finally open her mouth, still with the pink tinge burning her cheeks.

The meal finished not before some more sweet talking between the family. The boy, after finishing his breakfast, hugged his mom and his Nivu di, then stepped out of the house with his father

That's Anurag Basu. Simple, sweet and a little innocent. The mature one. Though, the combination was rare. A perfect son for his parents and a perfect brother for his sister. The apple of everyone's eyes. But, also a reason of worry for everyone because of his nativity.

========================================================================

Not Edited.

So, Kindly Ignore The Spelling, Grammatical Or Any Other Mistakes.

========================================================================