My Half-Sister

"Anu, wake up!"

"Let me sleep!"

"Anu!"

"I am not Anu. Wrong number!"

"Iss ka hangover Abhi tak utra nahi hai!"

"Anu!!"

"What happened?? Kya hua?" Manik woke up from his sleep with a jerk. As if the bed pushed him with all its mighty.

"Wait! Who are you?" Even before registering where he was, he asked the unfamiliar one right in front of him. Nausea still lingering in his throat with a dizzy head.

"Abe tu mujhe bhi bhula gaya?" the man asked, surprised.

Manik, first 'tried' to saw him closely with his half-opened eyes. But even after searching through the oldest database stored in his mind, when he couldn't recognize him, he asked again,

"Who are you?"

"Abe, main tera jija hoon! Teri behen ki pati?"

Anupam exclaimed dramatically. although the room was soundproof enough to not let the sound go outside it was strong enough to create chaos inside Manik's brain. And Manik puked the last ounce of his stomach fluid perfectly showering himself.

"Anu, are you okay?" Anupam asked hurriedly before reacting g for the glass of water on the desk.

"Meri behen? Yeh kab paida hui?" After gulping the water, he asked nervously.

Is she my half-sister? he thought.

Damn! Hitler if I found that you married again after my mom I will definitely.

"Six years before your birth," Anupam replied, ending the chains of his thoughts.

"But.." before Manik open his mouth again, Anupam interrupt.

"Ab aur koi faltu baat nahi. Tu fresh ho ja. because agar masi ko pata chal gayi ki to kaal raat kaha tha toh problem ho jaayegi."

Anupam ran after the door instructing the clueless Manik. Who, after sometimes recovering from the shock decision to think about how to leave the place.

He observed the place kindly. Although the photos on the wall were worth wandering for, he chooses not to focus on it but the window supplying sunlight.

Completely forgetting about the fluid remaining on his body he looked out of the window.

The room was on the first floor. Green grass and colourful flowers blocked the soil from shining.

Manik gulped.

Beta, agar tu idhar se gira toh bones bachenge kya? He thought.

But I need to take the risk. His brain yelled.

The battle between mind and courage. courage won at last. Manik stood up on the frame of the window. Closed his eyes and jumped. Straight on those grass.

"Ouch! Mamma!" He cried without tears as his knees and arm script with dirt everywhere.

Dusting himself slightly as he looked up the gate, the mirror of himself was there. only the clothes were different.

°° °° °°

Um! I forgot due to my exam🤧🤧🤧🤧
And I know it's a bit of a trash😭😭😭😭
Sorry, I broke your trust😿😿😿