Thirty Ninth

Hello, It's been 7 months. I apologize. Thank you all for being so patient. A large reason as to why I stopped updating here was because I was unhappy with how this was turning out and how bad I thought my writing was. I was discouraged by the small amount of feedback and comments I would receive. It encouraged me to start a new book called 'Photographer'. I am much more pleased with how my writing has improved. I hope you can see how far my quality of writing has come.

I'm sorry to everyone who followed me/ was looking forward to more updates for this book, in particular, I let you down. But now I am back and feeling a lot more okay with the fact that I have to start somewhere. Sure, the updates won't be super consistent, as managing two books at once is hard. But please bear with me and you will receive more from this book than in the last 7 months, I promise.

I hope you aren't too upset and are eager to see where this story will go. It is nearing the end, but I promise there are quite a few chapters to go. Thank you for waiting <3

Enjoy~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Kookie~ Breakfast is ready!" Jin called from the kitchen. 

The sound of socked feet on the wooden floor grew closer as he finished up the eggs he was frying. Jungkook settled himself at the table, licking his lips as a plate of waffles and eggs was placed in front of him. "L-Looks so good." he hummed. 

Jin smiled. "I'm glad you're hungry for it. You're getting so much better at eating hm?" Jungkook nodded. 

"Y-yeah, I'm getting b-better." He smiled, shiny white teeth showing. "Y-your food is always s-so good Hyung. I c-can't let it go to w-waste." 

Jin chuckled. "Is that so? Well, I'm glad you like it. And I'm even more glad that you're eating more." Jungkook giggled, eating some waffle covered in syrup. "So, today we're gonna be doing some math. You ready?" 

Jungkook groaned. "I don't w-wanna..." He pouted. Jin ruffled his hair. 

"Yeah, well you're lucky you're only doing one subject a day for now. The school said that we should be doing two to three, but I managed to get it down to one because we have a lot more to work on during the day." Jin took a waffle as well. 

"I know..." He sighed. "W-what else are we w-working on today?"

"I think we need to start on isolation." Jungkook's head shot up. "I know it sounds scary, but you can barely be in a room by yourself anymore. The exercise will have to be staying by yourself in the living room while I go into my bedroom okay?"

"N-no... I don't w-want to do that..." He frowned. "W-why do you have t-to leave me alone?"

Jin frowned as well. "Kook, it will only be for a few minutes. You get too scared when you're alone. It's to build up an ability to be okay by yourself so you can go back home."

"I-I don't want to g-go back home though..."

"I know, I know. You won't be for a while, so don't worry okay? We really can't have you being stressed about this right now. Just for an hour today okay? We'll work on it in intervals." He explained. Jungkook slowly nodded, finishing up his food. 

They both cleaned the kitchen, washing the dishes, and making sure everything was put away. Jin got the school materials together while Jungkook got himself ready in the connecting bathroom. Once he was ready, they sat down together on Jin's bedroom carpet, math books splayed out in front of them.