Thirtieth

Hey ya'll I'm back. School is almost over and finals are HERE ;-;
I'm studying so hard smh, but this weekend I hope to update at least twice :)

Ya'll are gonna 100% HATE me after this chapter and i'm kinda scared to write it. But it has to be like this or else the story won't progress >:( 

Also, do you guys read what i write before and after my chapters? Just making sure i'm not writing these for no reason :) Okay~ Love you <3

Enjoy~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sure." 

Lunch was now over, and everyone had gone to class, except for two certain people who had skipped out to talk behind the school school building. Jungkook sat down next to Tae, closer than the last time they were together. "w-what do you want t-to talk about? if i-it's about what y-you said, then its o-okay, you don't need t-to apologize. You w-we're given correct i-information." He said quietly

"No it's not okay." He turned to Jungkook. " I'm sorry. I am so so sorry. I never should have shouted at you like that. I never should have said any of those things that I did. I don't care how angry I am, I should have never acted out like that. You didn't deserve any of what has happened to you this year. I didn't mean any of what I told you back there. I was just acting in anger. It's not how I feel. I don't want you to go through anything like that every again."

"t-tae-"

"I never should have hit you, it wasn't right. I can;t control my actions at all and all i ever do i hurt you. Why do you stay around me? You don't deserve the hate I bring to you. I promised to protect you but i failed. I let my guard down and took my anger out on you." His breathing was harsh.

"l-listen tae-"

"You don't need to forgive me. You can walk away and never talk to me again. I fully understand. If you just want to leave then-" He was cut off.

A soft pair of lips were felt against his own chapped ones. His eyes were open only to stare back at ones that were tightly shut. The kiss seemed to last for only a second until Jungkook pulled back. They locked eyes. "I w-would never hate you T-taehyung. Even though th-things didn't go as planned, y-you took care of me, and s-stayed with me through so much." Tae reached out and pulled the younger into his lap, facing towards him. They hugged eachother like there was no tomorrow. They stayed in that position until Jungkook felt a warm patch on his shoulder.

"I'm so so sorry..." Tae cried lightly into the younger's shoulder, "I didn't mean it." He kept repeating. Jungkook rubbed his back.

"i-it's okay... please don't c-cry."

"I was so awful to you, I can never forgive myself." He let out another set of tears. Tae held the other close, not wanting to let go, in fear that Jungkook would run away from him.

He finally pulled back. "T-tae?" 

They looked each other in the eyes. Taehyung stared at the breathtaking sight in front of him. Dark brown eyes you should get lost in, Jet black hair that went against the pale white flawless skin. Soft small lips, tinted the slightest shade of red. His heart began to beat faster as he stared at the boy in front of him. 

"Jungkook." The younger nodded his head. Tae pulled him harshly into another tight embrace.

"I love you."

The world seemed to have stopped. Time was frozen and no one else seemed to exist except them. Jungkook felt like his head was beating out of his chest, he was sure that Tae could hear it. He felt like crying but he didn't. He just let the words sink in. 

Jungkook pulled back and looked into Tae's still glassy eyes. "I love you too." He smiled. Tae was overjoyed. he was sure that Jungkook would hate him for everything that he did. He thought he would be rejected and made fun of. But the response was everything that he wanted. They leaned closer to each other, sharing another sweet kiss. Jungkook couldn't help but smile through the whole thing. He was so happy that he finally got to hear the other's real feelings. He rested his head on Tae's broad chest. "s-so... are w-we... together now?"

"Of course baby." Tae smiled and pecked his lips again. "I'm so glad to have you back.

They stayed cuddling behind the school building for what seemed like hours until the bell rang. Jungkook whined, not wanting to go home, but soon complied when Tae offered to stay over. The two were exiting the school building when they got notifications on both of their phones.

WWH: Jungkookie, did you skip class? >:(
KookieMonster: Sorry Jinnie :( I was talking with Tae.
Jimmy: You shouldn't skip school for something like that. It's less important than your education.
GucciHoe: We were talking about something important.
President: Guys, please don't fight.
Horsie: Yeah, let's just be friends ;-;
GucciHoe: Sorry...
Jimmy: He started it.
WWH: What?
President: Jimin. I'm warning you.
Horsie: hey, does anyone want to come play with Yoongi? I have so much homework and I can't bare to see him sad :(
KookieMonster: Me and Tae are going home now, sorry
GucciHoe: Tell Yoongi I will another time.
WWH: I would love to come over ^^ I could make you two some delicious food
Prsident: I have some family stuff to go to, next time Hoseok 
Jimmy: He's really in little space? Isn't it like the middle of the week? can't he deal with stress another way?
WWH: Jimin!
- President has removed Jimmy from the conversation! -
President: Ignore him, he doesn't deserve the attention. 
Horsie: ...

"w-wow, Namjoon is really upset at J-Jimin.."

"Yeah, but he has every right to be. Jimin is being a total asshole."Tae rolled his eyes at the messages. "Anyways, should we home now? it's going to get dark soon." 

Jungkook smiled and held on to Tae's arm. 

"y-yeah, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, i'm sorry ;-;

Look, this had to happen because the story was gonna go on forever if they never confessed their feelings ;-;
I might post later today again or tomorrow in the afternoon just like today.
Sorry that this is such a short chapter, but i am ind of behind with writing and need to write more before I can update again :)

Please please pleas tell me what you think of the events in this chapter ;-; that would mean so much to me if you could just tell me your opinion! ------------>

Thanks for Reading~