Twenty Sixth

Hey I haven't updated in more than a month and i'm so sorry, but school has been taking over my life and recently I've had some health problems and just no motivation to continue writing. I have like 5 of the next chapters written already but it takes so much time to type them out on here ;-; Hope ya'll understand :( Once again, sorry for the delay, but here's another update :)

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was sitting in his room, thinking over everything that happened. He couldn't stop stressing over his talk with Jin, and couldn't believe he made himself that vulnerable around him.

Ding

Horsie: Hey, come over. Let's hang out
GuccieHoe: You're not mad?
Horsie: No one was mad. We just wanted to know what happened. Although Jimin's attitude didn't help.
GucciHoe: What about Yoongi?
Horsie: Don't worry about him, I'm going to put him to sleep soon. We can have our own time.
GucciHoe: Oh, Alright, I'll come right over. Do you want me to bring anything?
Horsie: If you don't mind, would you bering some chocolate milk? I'm completely out ;-;
GucciHoe: Sure, I'll pick up some cup o noodles on the way as well.
Horsie: Alright, see you soon!

Tae turned off his phones and smiled. He knew he could always go to Hoseok to talk about things, but was always reluctant to. I should trust him more. He shook his head, grabbed his things and went out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tae arrived at the apartment door and rang the doorbell. Muffled footsteps were heard inside before the door was swung open. revealing Yoongi with damp hair and a blue pacifier. Not even a second later. Hoseok came running down the hall, already scolding Yoongi about running away. "Oh! Hey Tae, come in! Sorry about this." He chuckled, pulling Yoongi back into the apartment.

Taehying shook his head and laughs a little at how Yoongi whined when he was pushed back into his room. He sat himself down on the living room couch, taking out the noodles and milk. Yoongi re-entered the living room and crawled onto the couch and pointed to the chocolate milk sitting on the coffee table. "Ah Ah Ah. What do you say?" Tae asked. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, making a cute angry face and whined.

"i wan' it." He said curtly. Tae shook his head and scoffed. "p-please.." He whispered. He let out a small laugh and handed over the milk. Hoseok walked in and sat down, letting Yoongi crawl over and sit in his lap to peacefully drink his milk.

"Thanks for coming over."

"Thanks for inviting me over. I really need someone right now." Tae leaned his head back on the couch and let out a long breath he was holding.

Hoseok smiled. "Yeah no problem. You know you can come to me anytime." He reminded. :But also thanks for the milk and noodles. This little troublemaker almost threw a tantrum because we ran out of his favourite milk." He informed, poking Yoongi, making the little giggle.

Tae smiled as well. "Anytime you need me to bring something over or 'babysit' I'll try to make myself available."

Hoseok stopped rocking Yoongi, as he has already fallen asleep, and looked up to his friend.

"About that. We need to talk"

Hoseok got up, picking up Yoongi and carrying him to their bedroom. A few moments later, Hoseok came back and sat down in front of his friend. "Yoongi has been so stressed lately and has been slipping in and out of little space a lot recently. It's been a hectic week." He sighed and leaned back.

"You could say that again. This week has been kinda crazy. Who knew so much could happen just five days." Tae said. "And don't be sorry about Yoongi. I love little Yoongi, but I wish he was that energetic and happy normally." He chuckled.

Hoseok laughed a little and came back up to face Tae. "So, before getting into what I wanted to talk about, let's talk about you and Jungkook." Tae tensed up a little. "Just take your time and say whatever you think needs to be said."

"I don't really think anything needs to be said. I talked to Jin hyung about it today and I still have a lot to think about. I just..." He sighed. "I just want to stop hurting everybody. I want to stop making all of these mistakes. These empty promises that get broken. I promised Jungkook so many things but I just couldn't even live up to my own expectations."

Hoseok sighed as well. "When it was revealed that you hit Jungkook, I was beyond shocked. I know you would never just do that. Yoongi got scared that you might take advantage of him while he was in little space so he went off at you to 'protect' himself." Hoseok looked back up. "Tae, I don't think that you are a bad person or anything, but I'm not going to defend you when you have done something flat out wrong. I think you should talk to Jungkook about everything when you are ready. Vent your feelings and say what needs to be said. Even if that means saying something a little bit hurtful. Keeping everything inside doesn't help the situation and things will just keep getting worse and worse." He finished.

Tae took everything in and thought for a moment." I will I've been meaning to but I feel like it will ruin the mood. We kept making small promised but I kept breaking them all and making mistake after mistake. I just wanted to give up at that point but..." He took a deep breath. "I just can't be without him. I keep hurting him, and getting upset but I just can't help but think of him all of the time."

Hoseok was stunned. "So, why don't you tell him that?"

"Because every time I open my stupid mouth, the exact opposite of what I want to say gets said. Do you think i really wanted to shout at him and say all of those hurtful things? I would never, but my anger just gets me and I can't control myself..." He put his face in his palms.

"Look. There's a lot on your mind right now. I'll make the ramen while you pick the movie. Let's put our minds on something a little more positive for a bit." Hoseok left to go to the kitchen.

When he came back, Tae had picked out a comedy and they began watching. Not much later, Yoongi came out of their room, awoken from the TV, and cuddled up next to Hoseok quickly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, no joke, I will be posting most likely tomorrow and I'm actually promising ya'll this time. I feel so bad for leaving for so long ;-; I love you all for reading and enjoying my book :) We are almost to 10k! That's so crazy, thank you all so much <3

Please make sure to comment your thoughts on this chapter ~ (even though it was uneventful)

Thanks for Reading~