Fifth

Guess who's back

Back again

YES it's me, Terrible author here. Can I interest you in another shitty chapter that is just another filler for the a m a z i n g plot that still has yet to unfold?
If so, please continue reading and you might just be even more disappointed than you would have thought in the first place :)

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV:

Taehyung walked out of the alley carrying a small boy who is holding the older's sweater like his life depends on it.

Jungkook was latched onto the front of the taller male, putting his arms around his neck and legs around his waist like a small child would with their parent.

Tae noticed the younger's grip start to falter and looked back only to realize that Jungkook was falling asleep. He lifts him up higher and readjusts the smaller boy to make sure he doesn't slip off of him and hurt himself on the hard floor.

All the way home, the two boys received all sorts of looks from people. Some happy, some grossed out, some in awe, and some that were just.. something else. Tae didn't mind though, because he knew that what he was doing wasn't embarrassing at all.

Half way to their destination, he realized he didn't know where Jungkook lived, so he decided to wake the younger one up.

Tae didnt want anyone coming to his house any time soon, or ever. He never had people over except his close, close friends that he trusted completely, and with all of his heart. He never even invited his own lover over when they asked to meet his family.

He set the small boy down on a nearby bench to wake him up, but stopped to look at him for a bit.

He looked stunning. His skin was pale, but glowing in the light of the setting sun that brought out his smooth skin and flawless features. His lips were tinted a nice pinkish red, and were slightly parted. His eyelashes were long, and his black hair fell over his face perfectly, each lock seeming to fall into the perfect place.

It was all like a dream until he reached his neck where he saw marks of purple and red scattered all over his perfect skin.

Those look painful, He thought as he skimmed over one with his hand

At this, Jungkooks eyes shot open and he winced at the pain on his neck. He looked at Tae straight in the eyes and tilted his head in confusion.

Both of the males were frozen. Tae wondering what he should do or say and Jungkook still quite confused at the situation.

Soon it all came flooding back to his memory and he started to tear up once again, and looked down to his hands which were now playing with the rim of his jacket.

"Are.. you okay?" Tae asked, "I was going to take you home since you fell asleep on me, but i don't know where you live. Can you tell me your address and you can get back as soon as possible to get some rest?"

Jungkook looked back up

"n-no.." hes whispered

"What was that? I couldn't hear you can you repeat that please?"

"i d-dont wanna go h-home alone.." a tear ran down his cheek

"Wait don't cry, just tell me whats wrong and i can figure something out okay?" Tae replies a little confused as to why the boy is acting this way

"i w-wanna go home with T-taehyungie.. i'm s-scared of b-being alone.." Jungkook says with a shaky voice

Tae just looks back in surprise at the nickname and the odd request. He never wanted to take anyone to his house especially not him. As much as he wanted to help this boy he just couldn't take him to his own house just yet. He suddenly came up with an idea.

"Hey don't worry. How about this. I go home really quickly and get some clothes and i can spend the night at your house so you don't have to be alone tonight okay?" He suggested

Jungkook just nodded and held out his arms indicating he wanted to be carried again.

Tae picked him up like before and made his way to his house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Tae had grabbed his clothes and received the address from Jungkook, they had made their way to his house and were now in front of the front door.

Junkook was let down and unlocked the door with the keys and stumbled inside rubbing his eyes trying to wake himself up.

As the younger made his way to the kitchen to get something for the both of them to snack on, Tae started to look around the house admiring how clean it was and how cute and cozy it was. There were some art pieces on the wall decorating the plain white walls as he made his way down the thin hallway. He noticed a door that stood out to the rest of them and made his way over to it, soon noticing that it was covered in cute stickers and small drawings.

He walked to the kitchen where he heard a small "ugh"

As he entered he couldn't help but chuckle at the adorable sight. A teenage boy who couldn't reach the top cupboard without having to sit on the counter.

Soon Jungkook felt a pair of arms around his waist holding him higher than before to reach the Rilakuma mugs he had on the top shelf.

His face started to heat up and he was pretty sure he was turning red. Surprised at the action, he quickly grabbed the mugs and got down as fast as he could, rushing over to the fridge to get some chocolate milk.

Tae just watched him in awe at how adorable he is and how is doing it so effortlessly.

Jungkook walked over to the small table with the drinks and called Taehyung over to sit down.

"uhm.. t-thank you.." Jungkook says in a quiet voice while staring deep into his chocolate milk filled mug

"It was nothing, don't worry about it. If you ever need me i'll always be here okay?" Taehyung replied, "It's crazy to think that your first day of school went like this huh. I'm sorry"

"d-dont be. you d-did nothing wrong.."

"I know, but i just feel bad for earlier. I was so rude. why don't i try to introduce myself again?" He suggests

"n-no.. i'm just t-tired can we s-sleep?"

"Of course we can, but its only 8:00 it's kind of early. Do you normally sleep at that time?" He asked

"n-no.. i'm just t-tired. but i-if you don't w-wanna sleep i-its okay..." Jungkook said looking back at Taehyung with his big doe eyes

The older cooed at his cuteness

"Of course we can sleep now silly. We can do whatever you want. But we do have school tomorrow so i guess it would be better if we slept haha" Tae said taking a sip from the mug, "Hey these cups are really cute. You must not use them often since you couldn't reach them right?"

"i only u-use them f-for really s-special guests" He said shyly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayy whats good

Not this chapter, YOTE

Anyways i hope you enjoyed this filler.
The rest of the boys will be introduced super soon don't worry (probably in the next chapter)
And after they are introduced ill do a full character profile chapter where you can see all of them and kind of understand more of where this is going you know?

Thank for reading~